We are looking to add a new recruiter to our team, and don’t expect you to have previous recruiting experience. HireMinds’ recruiters often come from the industries we serve – seamlessly leveraging experience in marketing/creative or biotech/pharmaceutical to the recruiting industry. So how do you know if this career is right for you? There are a few key attributes that we find in top recruiters including:
- Entrepreneurial. The smarter you work, the more you want to be rewarded.
- Goal-oriented. You measure yourself against your own high standards and try each day to do better than you did the day before.
- Sales-minded. Recruiting is a commission-based career. You operate at a fast cadence. Your friends and family consider you persuasive. You have what it takes to get the job done.
Why HireMinds? Because we’re special. If you interview with us, you’ll quickly see why. See what our team says about us on Glassdoor. Some of what sets us apart include:
- Purpose. We get to earn a high income while helping others achieve life goals through career transitions. And by helping companies build amazing teams.
- Fun. We laugh. We help each other. We take time away from the office to play. We reward top performers with exotic trips to fun places. We volunteer.
- Flexible. Ours is not a 9-5 job, and our team are not 9-5 people. We give our team the ability to do their job and live their lives in ways that fit their individual needs. We support full-time work from home employees, though ideally you would be able to attend some of our awesome in-person company events.
- Highly compensated. Our team enjoy some of the best compensation plans and benefits in the industry.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
- Account Services
- Art Directors and Creative Directors
- Business Development Managers & Sales
- Copywriters, Editors, and Content Managers
- Designers (Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, and others)
- Information Architects
- Online Marketing Managers and ecommerce experts
- Online Media Professionals
- Producers, Project Managers, and Account Managers
- Product Marketing and Product Management
- Public Relations and Communications
- Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- UI/UX Designers and Developers