Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Search Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15546 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a digital marketing shop on the south shore, is seeking a Search Marketing Manager to join their growing team. In this position, you will work to drive organic traffic to their site as well as launch and optimize PPC campaigns.
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals
- Present SEO effective headlines, body copy, CTAs, and tagging system
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field; master’s preferred
- Two years previous experience in search marketing
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata
Demand Generation Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15545 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a fast-growing SaaS company in Boston, is seeking their first marketing hire to lead paid acquisition channels and marketing automation tactics. As the Demand Generation Manager, you will:
- Own the budget across paid search, social and other channels (Adwords/Facebook a must!)
- Use Hubspot to accurately communicate to an already large customer database
- Dive deep into numbers and data and draw insights (Google Analytics/Excel)
- Have a direct line to the C-suite in presenting new ideas and findings
In return, you get to work with an extremely driven team and make a difference in the commerce marketplace. Plus, there are great benefits and a beautiful office space!
Digital and Ecommerce Manager Contract MA
Job ID: 15541 Contract MA
Our Boston client is looking for an onsite, freelance, Digital and Ecommerce Manager to join their team and manage the design, development, implementation, and continuous improvement of a robust on-line growth strategy through their sales channels. Responsibilities will also include leadership of all online growth initiatives (organic & paid) as well as management & oversight of website content and infrastructure. In this role, you will be an important and visible part of the sales and marketing team and will interact with partner agencies on a regular basis. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Design, implement and manage ecommerce strategy to drive traffic and conversion with emphasis on efficiency/optimization of spend.
- Partner with brand team and agencies to build out communication strategies across email, on-site content and social to increase reach, awareness and conversion.
- Develop and measure against eCommerce business forecast across direct-to-consumer (teamhotshot.com) and Amazon.com.
Analytics & Insights
- Lead analysis of all digital and ecommerce initiatives including on-going tracking and reporting of Ecommerce metrics (via Google Analytics, Shopify & Amazon.)
- Conduct deep dive analysis to identify trends and develop recommendations based on findings.
- Identify opportunities for and execute A/B testing to optimize digital messaging, positioning and promotions.
Customer Acquisition & Optimization
- Manage paid and organic online customer acquisition campaigns and retention programs.
- Partner and lead agency team (who executes) to optimize paid media plan across SEM, display and paid social channels in keeping with KPIs.
Partner with external technical resources to maintain site and Ecommerce functionality.
- Roadmap & lead execution of site updates to optimize content in keeping with brand positioning, creative, and conversion optimizations (CRO.)
- Manage, execute and optimize email campaigns via MailChimp, including:
- Automated drip campaigns for existing customers to drive retention & repeat buyer growth;
- Communications to prospects who’ve provided their email address to the brand but not yet converted.
To qualify, you should have 5+ years of consumer brand marketing, including digital, mobile and ecommerce and a great track record developing Ecommerce business plans and marketing campaigns. In addition, you should have strong strategic and analytical skills, be a strong team leader and collaborator, and be able to work well in a very fast-paced environment with all team levels. Outstanding presentation skills and expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite (Analytics, Tag Manager, AdWords) and Shopify are all important.
This opportunity will continue for approximately six months. If you have the digital/Ecommerce skills and can start ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration!
Traffic Coordinator Contract MA
Job ID: 15524 Contract MA
Our corporate client, located southwest of Boston, is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to work in their Production Department on a freelance basis to help them with numerous projects. This is an on-site, full-time opportunity and will extend long-term for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include organizing and trafficking jobs and working with multiple teams to help ensure projects move through their system on time. In addition, you will be helping with miscellaneous traffic requests. To qualify, you should have good organizational skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Previous traffic, advertising or marketing exposure a plus.
If you are available ASAP and have the right background, let us know for immediate consideration!
Sr. Director - Digital Acquisition Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15508 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Our client is the leading sports entertainment tech company in the country. Their innovative approach has transformed the way old fans and new experience fantasy sports. They are seeking a Sr. Director of Digital Acquisition to join them. Reporting into the VP with dotted lines to the CMO, this is a pivotal hire in the transformation and growth of their digital practice.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a strong analytical background, who has a successful track-record driving multi-channel acquisition campaigns. This candidate is creative, and can think outside the box when it comes to engaging and converting customers. S/he is well-versed in measuring return on ad spend and media optimization, as well as ad-buying on a large scale. Mobile experience is a must.
- Lead a team of 4+ marketers
- Manage and drive customer acquisition across digital channels, with a primary focus on social
- Develop and manage a $MM budget
- Strategize and execute key initiatives in digital user acquisition, and act as an internal thought leader + educator for the Executive team
- Conduct analysis to derive new findings to optimize campaigns, and partner with analytics team to develop framework and infrastructure to ensure proper data collection
- Develop A/B testing programs
- Partner with product, development, and creative to implement features and/or designs to improve acquisition
- Develop audience targeting strategy, placement strategy, KPI strategies, messaging strategy, retargeting strategies, budgeting forecasting and spend strategies to reach acquisition goals.
- 8+ years of digital acquisition experience across mobile, social, and search
- 3+ years in mobile user acquisition and ad buying, ideally in the gaming or eCommerce space
- Analytically driven and experience with A/B testing; proficiency with SQL and Excel is ideal
- At least 4 years of management experience
- Ability to thoroughly monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking
- Experience working cross-functionally with tech and creative teams
Director of Digital and Creative Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15506 Direct Hire MA
HireMinds has been retained by Atlas Genetics (http://www.atlasgenetics.com/) on a search for a Director of Digital & Creative Marketing.
It’s an exciting time to join Atlas Genetics, a venture-backed, rapid testing company in women’s and family health. The Company’s R&D headquarters are in Trowbridge, England and we are launching its commercial headquarters in the Boston area so, ideally, this position would be located in the Boston area.
We are looking for a world-class Director of Digital & Creative Marketing who has demonstrated success in developing and executing cross-channel online consumer advertising campaigns that have driven meaningful revenue growth. This is a great opportunity for a rock-star to build a team that will develop and launch innovative marketing campaigns directed at the $100B consumer infectious disease testing market.
This role is unique. So is the right candidate.
You will be a key contributor and leader for our consumer-focused, clinical-grade testing platform for numerous areas of unmet clinical needs. Our first applications are in the area of sexually transmitted infections (STI). In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing and managing best-in-class digital-marketing campaigns including UI/UX and digital creative for the consumer marketplace.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven track record of building world-class creative and launching consumer-focused, digital-marketing campaigns.
- Is a cross-functional leader who is able to engage, listen and collaborate with internal departments/teams to align early on in terms of overall strategy and goals, and to see the cross-functional collaboration through launch.
- Has a good understanding of marketing and media analytics and how to apply data to test and optimize campaigns.
- Has a native understanding of digital with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and display and an ability to tell stories through great ideas regardless of medium.
- Is an effective team leader and manager in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
- Possesses a track record of new idea generation, seeing new pathways for solving problems, and exemplifies the “art of the possible.”
- Lead the marketing and creative efforts from strategy development to creative execution and production. Partner with engineering team to develop and launch a world-class user experience and digital content.
- Act as the central cross-functional liaison amongst internal product, business and marketing teams.
- Develop detailed strategy documentation including personas, user journeys, competitive analysis.
- Understand and leverage analytics data to optimize and build stronger campaigns.
- Manage and execute online advertising campaigns to include Paid Search, Display, Remarketing, Shopping, Email, etc.
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into actionable insights and recommendations for revising campaign strategy.
- Communicate regularly with executive leadership to drive a clear understanding of campaign performance – not just the numbers, but what the numbers mean for the business.
- Responsible to drive KPIs - improve traffic, customer engagement, clicks through and resulting sales, etc.
- Participate and evaluate social media plan for all brands to drive sales.
- Shepherd scope, budget, and overall campaign resources.
The successful candidate possesses:
- A minimum 8 years of experience with a proven track record of digital campaign success and revenue growth.
- Skilled with conversion path optimization.
- Experience managing Google AdWords, Facebook Ads and other paid search platforms as well as in using bid management platforms to help optimize campaigns. Extensive experience with web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics. SEO, SEM, Affiliate, etc.
- Proficiency in all major search engines and their user interfaces.
- Strong analytic capabilities required, both quantitative and qualitative.
- Experience building and leading teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and analytical skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively and a reasonable appreciation for the unknown.
- You are a proactive self-starter, who does not need to be told what to do and will be resourceful in order to find solutions to any challenge. You are not afraid to get your hands dirty. You persevere and have grit!
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of the business - especially when bridging the gap between our products and our brand - and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are a natural team leader, with the ability to conceptualize and articulate creative strategy and production that all will rally around.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
- You are able to make wise and informed decisions, even when faced with ambiguity and thinks strategically.
Digital Marketing Coordinator Contract MA
Job ID: 15505 Contract MA
Our client, located north of Boston, is looking for an onsite, freelance, Digital Marketing Coordinator to join their team and help with a multitude of projects. This opportunity begins immediately, is full-time and will continue for approximately 3 months, with potential extension for the right candidate. All work must be done onsite.
Responsibilities will include participating in strategic communications and marketing, including messaging, branding and legal disclaimers; managing technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, distribute and report on leads. You will work on campaign management, lead generation, digital campaigns, including design templates and content. Managing sales data and analyzing results, as well as monitoring data quality in Pardot is also required.
In addition, you will be crafting landing pages and lead generation forms for content, helping with digital media editing and asset management as well as with editing and drafting marketing messages.
To qualify, you should have the above expertise as well as Salesforce, Pardot or similar marketing automation system, HTML5 and CSS. MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite experience are also required.
If you are available ASAP, let us know for immediate consideration!
Digital Retail Marketing Manager Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 15501 Contract To Hire MA
Our client is looking for an onsite, freelance to direct hire Digital Retail Marketing Manager to join their team and manage online retailer marketing channels for some of their product lines.You will be helping with planning and execution of programs for multichannel accounts.
Responsibilities will include working with eCommerce, Demand Creation, Sales and Marketing teams to develop digital campaigns, manage campaign analytics and optimization, and participate in account planning. In addition, you will lead the development of national platforms programs and tools around customer needs and marketing requirements.
To qualify, the ideal candidate must have extensive experience working with Amazon AMS and AMG as well as other retailer.com marketing systems. 5+ years of experience in Shopper Marketing/CPG and Channel Marketing, including Digital and eCommerce expertise. SEM, programmatic media buying, CRM, content management, site architecture and online analytics experience is also required. Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word experience is a must.
If you have the required skillset and have outstanding communication and collaboration skills, let us know for immediate consideration!
SEO Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15458 Direct Hire MA
SEO Specialist – Education/Technology Company in Downtown Boston
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for an SEO Specialist to join their team. This person will start off specializing technical SEO projects and take on more strategy responsibility as their career grows. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply Today!
- Develop SEO strategy for multiple products
- Create scheduled SEO action plans on SEO strategy and goals
- Produce weekly reports on SEO action plan execution and status
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics
- Monitor status of all websites to identify new technical SEO optimizations
- Work with Content SEO Specialist to keep on-page optimization sharp and up-to-date
- Support UX designers and developers on optimization projects to improve user engagement
- Track and review data to create SEO reports with actionable insights
Preferred skills and experience:
- 1 to 3 years of SEO experience with experience within an agency or education preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build and manipulate pivot tables
- Experience with SEO optmization and web analytics tools
- Strong research skills including the ability to run SEO audits and tackle competitor research
- Understanding of how the web works and how technical enhancements can improve SEO
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for improvement
- BA/BS required
Brand Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15440 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a global CPG company with a presence in over 35 countries around the world. They are looking for an Brand Manager to join their marketing team. Located just west of Boston, they are a big brand, with a household name. The Brand Manager will be a key member of the marketing team responsible for owning the brand, market research, brand health, budget management, promotions, planning and competitive assessment. As a big brand with a small team, you will be expected to roll up your sleeves and make it happen. The same day you present to the executive team, you may be charged with getting product in the hands of a major celebrity! They are nimble and are looking for you to have a voice. Analysis paralysis is not in their vocabulary. It’s a unique role for Boston, is it for you?!
Job ID: 15410 Direct Hire MA
Our client is one of Boston’s fastest growing agencies and we’re looking for the next member of their expanding PPC team. In this newly created role you will take full ownership of the SEM campaign and play a key role interfacing with a diverse set of clients – many of which are leaders in their own field.
Based in their new office just west of the city, you will adopt a consultative approach to the creation and implementation of your clients’ PPC strategy. Working alongside the Director and a growing PPC team, you will work hand-in-hand with new and existing clients. Not only will you make an impact in the clients’ business; you’ll be a part of the agency’s burgeoning business in a variety of verticals.
- Develop PPC campaigns and strategic recommendations for a variety of clients
- Analyze and interpret campaign performance data and reports
- Work with bid management tools to manage and optimize paid campaigns
- Meet with clients by phone and in-person on a regular basis to establish and maintain close working relationships
- Develop key-phrase proposals for prospective clients
- Uncover, understand, and achieve client goals and business objectives through customization of campaign
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in PPC/SEM
- Ability to multi-task and create search engine marketing strategies for a variety of clients
- Understanding of major paid search programs: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.
- Experience with third party bid management applications, keyword research and ad testing methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Research Director Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15404 Direct Hire Massachusetts
HireMinds has been retained by IANS (www.iansresearch.com) to assist with identifying their new Research Director to join their fast-growing firm.
IANS is seeking a Research Director to lead its information security research effort. The Director will be responsible for defining a compelling research agenda and authoring and editing high-impact content for multi-channel distribution.
IANS has developed a propriety approach for creating insights that taps into the expertise of its 60+ world-class Faculty and its 200+ Fortune 1000 end user clients. The Research Director will be draw insights from the Faculty, the IANS clients and the information security community to create client deliverables.
The Director will plan and produce content focused exclusively on information security -- the technologies, business processes, policies and procedures and regulations that drive this market. The Director will be tasked in keeping abreast of the rapidly evolving information security market and in providing research content that is both insightful and pragmatic.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Develop an annual research agenda that includes the topics IANS will cover and the treatment of each topic
- Oversee the writing, editing and production of IANS research content including event curriculum
- Ensure that all content meets IANS’ high standards around quality, insightfulness and tangibility
- Create new and innovative research deliverables by working with Marketing, Client Services and Sales
- Expand usage of dashboards for reporting of data, usage, trends, etc.
- Manage and grow IANS’ pool of research contractors
Candidates for this position must demonstrate the following experience, skills, and capabilities:
- Excellent writer, speaker and editor
- At least 5 years of experience with the information security market and related technologies
- Proven skills in working with and managing subject matter experts and writers; willingness to be a player/coach
- Competent at organizing and executing cross-functional, consensus-based projects that underlie events, research and marketing
- Creative, resourceful and always seeking new ways to engage clients in content and experiences to drive new business wins and high renewal rates
- Connected and responsive to IANS sales &marketing teams, client service and clients in meeting IANS’ business objectives
- Metrics-oriented in assessing the impact of the research effort and always looking for ways to improve the quality and impact of the research output
- Committed to transparent reporting regarding research plans, commitments and performance
Here’s What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to industry experts and Fortune 1000 business / information security leaders
- Opportunity to shape the future for a growing company that is committed to making a difference for our clients
- Broad learning and development opportunities
- Colleagues who are intellectually curious, hard-working, and collaborative
IANS is an information security advisory and consulting firm serving Fortune-class organizations. Through our Faculty, we provide in-depth insights and decision support to help security teams achieve technical excellence, integrate security more deeply within their organizations, and manage risk. To learn more about us, visit www.iansresearch.com.
Channel Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15379 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a leader in the security software industry, is looking for a Channel Marketing Manager to join their team. You will manage partner onboarding, online training, and develop joint marketing programs with the global partners.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience in a channel marketing or programs role, working with VARs, distributors and global alliance partners.
- Minimum of 5+ years marketing experience in a high tech environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively across teams dispersed in different geographic regions.
- Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automations tools
- Bachelor’s degree required
Customer Success Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15368 Direct Hire MA
Do you get excited about tech solutions and the world of digital advertising? Are you a teacher with a knack for translating technical jargon and solutions for a non-technical audience?
Our client is a leading advertising platform that helps global brands better manage and track ad campaigns. They are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help their clients be most successful using their tool. This role is a blend of product thought leader, client manager and campaign manager.
- 3 years in a client facing role at an agency, publisher, ad tech co
- Experience managing acquisition campaigns (mobile, DSP, ad network or PPC/SEM)
- Ability to analyze and optimize campaigns based on data (Google Analytics, some SQL a huge plus)
- Demonstrated ability to be an expert in product, features and uses
- Bachelors degree
Director of Demand Generation Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15347 Direct Hire MADirector of Demand Generation
Our client helps companies make sense of their social data. Their customers include some of the largest brands and advertising firms worldwide. As they invest in their marketing team, they're looking for a talented Director of Demand Generation to join their team.
The Director of Demand Gen will develop and execute global marketing strategy. They will develop programs that drive leads through the sales funnel. They will manage a small & talented team, while collaborating with leadership across the company.
Reporting into the SVP of Marketing, this role sits in Boston steps from the Red Line. This is a chance to join a scaling startup in a leadership role. This position comes with competitive compensation + bonus. Apply Today!
Design and execute demand generation plans that fill the sales funnel
Develop marketing strategies that engage qualified leads and accounts at all stages
Partner with the broader marketing team to create programs with the appropriate branding, messaging, and assets
Collaborate with marketing operations to create reports that measure progress against KPIs
Monitor campaign performance and taking actions to ensure program success
Test, measure and make data driven decisions
Champion alignment with sales teams
Own the demand generation programs budget
Lead and mentor a small, global marketing team
10+ years managing demand generation programs for a technology company
Hands-on experience working with marketing automation tools, Marketo and SFDC preferred
Experience building global demand gen programs
Demonstrates expertise designing, executing, and measuring global, regional, and account-specific campaigns.
Experience developing strategy for a variety of online and offline channels
Track record of making data driven decisions - a passion for testing every marketing hypothesis
Ability to work cross-functionally and build consensus
Digital Strategist for top global biopharma Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15346 Direct Hire MA
Our Cambridge, MA client is an innovative global healthcare company whose mission is to improve health, fight diseases and make medicines accessible to people around the world. We are looking for someone to take the lead on digital initiatives. This is not your run-of-the-mill digital strategy position.
- You’d truly be part of a team effort working in collaboration with other digital strategists. Your voice will be heard and you’ll always be learning.
- You’ll work exclusively on enterprise level problems and solutions, from developing the strategy to implementing it globally. The problems you’ll tackle will require a high level of rigor conducting research, planning, testing, etc.
- You won’t be prescribing a solution as you will collaborate with key stakeholders in order to amplify the impact of the solution. You’ll have the chance to consult internally and be able to see the results of your work over time vs. moving on to another client and not knowing if your work was implemented or if it was successful.
- 4+ years of experience in digital project implementation: as a consultant involved with digital projects, as a digital agency manager, or as a project OR product manager from a software company
- Exemplary project management skills
- Digital evangelist who is savvy with a range of digital concepts (SEO, UI/UX); regular user of consumer digital devices and apps and an early adopter of new technologies
- Known for getting things done in an organization
- Possesses a problem-solving mentality and finds creative ways to overcome roadblocks
- Empathetic and able to work successfully with a range of people from different functions, cultures and levels of understanding of digital
- Experience in the healthcare industry (pharmaceuticals) is a plus
- Fluent in French and/or Spanish a bonus
- Bachelor’s degree
Growth Associate Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15342 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a local start-up who has created a groundbreaking, enterprise-level SaaS solution. They’re improving the cost, speed-to-market, and distribution of direct marketing campaigns. Through the incorporation of an advanced AI function, they are leading the digital transformation of a multi-million-dollar industry and seeking a Growth Associate to join them.
Working directly with the CEO, marketing and business development teams you will help our client achieve exciting growth goals for 2018 and beyond.
- Partner w/marketing professionals, providing ongoing thought leadership on best practices
- Inbound lead relationship building, lead gen, qualification & prioritization
- Leading webinars & product demonstration
- Assisting with proposal development + RFP responses
- 1-2 years in account management, consulting, or client facing role
- Knowledge of SFDC and marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua)
- Experience working closely with marketing + sales teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to travel ~20%
Director, Acquisition Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15341 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an online marketplace for consumer products. With a mission to help small businesses succeed, they’ve built a product launch platform to ensure the best ideas win. They’re seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to join their growing team just miles from downtown Boston.
About the role:
- Develop and implement B2C and B2B acquisition strategies across online and offline channels to meet customer and subscriber growth, lead generation, revenue and ROI goals. Channels include but not limited to: social ads, search engine marketing, shopping feeds, SEO, display, video, native, affiliate marketing, and direct mail.
- Partner with the CRM and business intelligence teams to identify attributes of our most profitable customers and develop strategies to acquire customers like them.
- Manage and mentor a team of 2-3 acquisition marketing specialists.
- Continually evaluate, recommend, and test full spectrum of performance media channels, partners, and emerging platforms.
- An experienced acquisition marketing leader with 8+ years in digital performance media, including paid social media channels, paid search, data feed management, SEO, programmatic display, video advertising, and affiliate marketing.
- 3+ years in a marketing leadership role, with proven results delivering customer and revenue growth while hitting ROI targets.
- Experience developing and managing high-performing teams. You set aggressive, achievable goals and inspire team members to deliver against them.
- Ability to think strategically, while also rolling-up your sleeves to be hands-on in day-to-day tasks.
- Extensive experience working with web analytics, A/B testing tools, campaign management platforms, 3rd party ad servers, tag management solutions, and DSPs.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and multi-dimensional data set analysis tools. Proficiency in SQL is required; experience with Python is a plus.
- Prior retail experience a strong plus.
Head of Consumer Healthcare Marketing Direct Hire CA
Job ID: 15321 Direct Hire CA
Bring your CPG/consumer marketing experience to a thriving biopharmaceutical company!
We have been engaged on a search for a Head of Consumer Healthcare Marketing, which reports to the GM of the business unit. Preference for local (South San Francisco area) candidates. There is not a telecommuting option but the client is open to relocating a star candidate.
This public-traded biopharma company is the market-leader in their field. By collaborating with organizations to establish FDA-regulated clinical trials, they are making breakthroughs on conditions that currently don’t have a cure.
In this role, you will
- Define the value proposition of the brand, moving from technology differentiators to customer insights driven differentiators
- Boost market leadership by engaging key audiences, including HCPs, clients and consumers
- Develop GTM strategies for the consumer, client, and healthcare professional segments
- Lead and manage a team of 6 direct reports
- Optimize the results-oriented marketing organization with agreed KPIs
- Take the lead in executing against key commercial initiatives as they related to brand and broader commercial strategy
- Work collaboratively across the organization, including with the digital team, field and sales teams and others
- 10+ years of experience in marketing consumer/CPG products. Consumer healthcare experience a plus but not required
- Strategic thinker who has a track record of successful execution
- Proactive, organized and results-focused
- Makes decisions based on data
- Inspirational leader who has managed direct reports
- Able to influence and work well with a range of people internally, externally and at various levels
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
Preference for local (South San Francisco area) candidates. There is not a telecommuting option but the client is open to relocating a star candidate.
SEO Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15309 Direct Hire MASEO Manager
Our client is a 350 person software company headquartered in Boston. As they continue to invest in their marketing, they're looking for a talented SEO Manager to join their team.
The right candidate is someone looking to develop the organic search strategy for a growing software company. They will collaborate with the broader marketing team to help drive site traffic. This role reports into the Director of Marketing and comes with competitive salary + bonus. Apply today!
Develop SEO strategy in concert with corporate and product marketing objectives
Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
Collaborate on strategy and goal definition for success
Keep pace with SEO and internet marketing industry trends
Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and meet future business goals
Execute plans for content development with general and keyword specific SEO goals
Create content for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, etc.)
Develop and implement link building campaigns
Implement and administer search engine programs
Create SEO targeted content as needed (example resource pages, comparison pages)
Use web analytics to develop SEO strategies and site improvements
Develop and report on KPIs on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
2+ years of digital marketing experience in a search marketing focused role
Experience working with popular keyword tools
Experience administering content within a CMS
Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
Experience with website analytics tools and a track record of making data driven decisions
BS/BA degree required
Acquisition Marketing Manager Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15271 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager who is nimble, entrepreneurial and will thrive in a startup environment.
This role will be responsible for managing and optimizing paid digital and offline media while mentoring junior staff. It is an exciting time of growth and this role will have a big impact, quickly.
- 5+ years experience managing digital campaigns (display, search, social, streaming content)
- Experience with both web and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of digital best practices and success criteria
- A true metric-driven marketer- highly analytical with expertise in Google Analytics and Excel
- Startup and/or eComm experience a plus!
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment with a great attitude and capacity for mentorship
Senior Product Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15253 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a lead provider of cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions. As they grow, they're looking to hire a Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join their team.
The right candidate will develop messaging and positioning for technical and nontechnical audiences. Strong writing skills are a must. This role is an individual contributor to start with the ability to grow into a leadership role as the company scales.
Our client is a leader in their space. This role is a spot on a growing marketing team within a fast growing pre-IPO company. The role comes with competitive salary+bonus+options. Apply today!
Hire and train a cross-functional product marketing team
Collaborate with Demand Gen teams to develop go-to-market plans and integrated marketing campaigns
Create datasheets, product sheets and other top of the funnel content
Translate conceptual ideas into compelling creative concepts
Create content concisely conveying subject matter
Deliver key product benefits within visually appealing content
Develop concise value proposition statements for a wide range of content
7+ years experience in technical product or content marketing
Ability to build strong working relationship within a global marketing organization
Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
Experience building marketing collateral: white papers; webinars; and web video
PPC Manager Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15175 Direct Hire NY
Our client, an independent global digital agency, is opening a new office in NYC. They are looking for a PPC expert to join the team and help build out the NYC practice. It is a truly unique opportunity to work directly with the VP and have an impact on early US operations.
- 2+ years experience in paid search marketing
- Demonstrated success managing paid search campaigns for B2B, CPG, and Retail clients
- Expert knowledge of search networks (Google, Bing, YouTube, etc)
- Experienced planning, building, executing and optimizing campaigns
- Ability to develop search marketing plans f that include goals, specific campaign strategies, recommended tactics, budgets and timelines
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Knowledgeable in best practices and latest methodologies
Great perks too!
Paid Search Strategist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15140 Direct Hire MA
Paid Search Strategist
Our client is the client services arm of a high growth Boston tech company. As they continue to scale, our client is looking for a talented Paid Search Strategist to join the team.
The right candidate will be looking to work with a diverse set of customers, including a mix of B2B and B2C clients. The Paid Search Strategist will manage SEM, display and social campaigns. Monthly spends usually run from five to six figures per account. The Paid Search Strategist is a client facing role.
In return, our client offers a small agency feel inside a growing software company. Opportunities for new projects and advancement are numerous. The position comes with competitive compensation + bonus potential. Apply today!
· Manage client relationships for key accounts
· Set up search campaigns from scratch, handling both strategy and execution
· Execute search marketing strategies to meet client objectives
· Track campaign analytics, reporting on both status and campaign results
· Provide strategic recommendations applicable to the client's business model and goals
· Stay on top of industry trends and best practices
· Managing and maintaining positive relationships with clients.
· 2+ years of SEM experience within Google AdWords, including experience with content networks and phone tracking
· Strong analytical skills and proficiency with Excel
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task while driving results.
· Excellent oral, presentation and written skills.
· Bachelors Degree required
· Google Certifications preferred
· Experience with display and social advertising preferred