Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Copywriter Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16211 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a 350 person software company headquartered in Boston. As they invest in technology and talent, they're looking for a talented Content Marketer to join the team.
The right candidate will shape the brand voice for a technology organization. They will develop all sorts of copy from tag lines to blog posts. This role reports into the Creative Director. The Content Marketer will define copy and content strategy while executing projects.
The position sits in Boston (with WFH flex). The role comes with competitive compensation + benefits. Apply today!Responsibilities:
Tell amazing stories about our client's products and services
Partner with the Creative Director to shape content strategy
Develop content attributes that define a deliberate editorial voice and tone
Develop clear and accessible web content, navigation copy, and taxonomic copy
Define copy for branding projects, including product names and taglines
Shape content marketing projects, writing short form or long form copy across projects as needed
4+ years developing copy and content for technology oriented businesses
Ability to explain technical concepts clearly and concisely
Compelling messenger across channels of varying length, from tag lines to blog posts and case studies
Demonstrated expertise in content strategy trends
Portfolio or writing samples required
Regional Brand Manager - Mat Leave Contract MA
Job ID: 16192 Contract MA
4-6 month contract in Boston
The brand manager oversees marketing planning, execution, and brand management within the region. The brand manager ensures that the brand is positioned in the market and takes brand ownership. He/she will provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies for the region., The brand manager will also deliver brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
Research target markets providing feedback into product development, and working with sales, marketing, engineering, and product teams to understand and determine objectives and goals.
Develop and maintain marketing strategies to meet those objectives and goals.
Develop and deliver demand generation campaigns
Create content, messaging and brand identity for regional market
Plan and execute event campaigns
Develop and execute public relations campaigns with agency with the region
Create, recommend and implement marketing programs and campaigns for products and services of the organization.
Manage the selection, training and development of marketing staff.
Manage and analyze results of all marketing programs and recommend changes to approach based on performance.
Collaborate with product managers to implement new and modified programs and initiatives
Maximize value by managing agency and vendor relationships
1. Data-driven marketing
Required skills include:
- Testing and analytical techniques
- Metrics for measuring marketing performance
- Data gathering, interpretation and recognizing quality data
- Data-driven strategy
- Cross-functional management
Required skills include:
- Assessing data viability and value
- Using data to identify patterns and trends
- Gaining insights from data
- Data management and processing
- Using analytics tools
3. Data visualization
Required skills include:
- Gaining insights from data
- Working with large amounts of information to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Using visualization software and specialist data
- ‘Story-telling’ skills both written and oral
- Familiarity with specialist software as well as Excel
4. Soft skills
Required skills include:
- Communication skills
- Emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to conduct research
Required skills include:
- SEM and optimization strategies
- SEM integration
- SEO and content
- On- and off-page tactics
6. Campaign management
Required skills include:
- Project managing
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- People management skills
- Content strategy and creativity
- Numerical skills identify patterns and trends
7. Content creation and storytelling
Required skills for content creation
- Great visual, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Technical skills around video, audio and digital content creation
- SEO and inbound marketing knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
8. Omnichannel Communication
Required skills for omnichannel communication
- Knowledge of cross channel and cross platform tools
- Communication skills across voice, web email and digital channels, including social media
- Interpersonal skills
- Being able to see the macro view
9. Digital Advertising
Required skills for Digital Advertising
- Actionable knowledge of SEO, Social media, email and mobile marketing,
- Analytical and creativity skills
- Knowledge of Content management systems
- Digital and UX design
- Programmatic and direct ad buying
- Critical and creative thinking
- Interpersonal skills
- Leading and working within a team
- Risk taking
- Nurturing talent
Head of Marketing
10 years plus of experience in marketing and communications, including experience developing and implementing marketing campaigns.
Experience managing a team is a plus
Bachelor’s degree or higher
SEO/SEM Analyst Contract MA
Job ID: 16190 Contract MA
The Freelance SEO and SEM Analyst is responsible for ensuring that our clients online content can be found and viewed by potential and current customers. This analyst is part of a marketing team and is an important part in the planning of the business' marketing campaign. With their technical expertise, SEO and SEM analysts provide insight into search engine optimization and the user experience with digital content; they can relate this information to marketing managers to help shape the marketing campaign to be more successful.
This position also involves developing and implementing the best marketing ideas in order to make our product the most attractive to customers. Ad placements/buys and link back relationships are a key element of this role.
SEO and SEM Analyst Skills
- Define and implement search marketing strategies and activities.
- Assess websites and tools to recommend keywords, link strategies, and web analytics.
- Create, automate, and track search and traffic metrics.
- Educates marketing team on the best use of the search engine in a particular geography
- Has knowledge of different search engines such as Google, Bing, Baidu, Yahoo, and other relevant engines.
- Is well versed in proven online ad placement properties
- Understands how to position in the best way to compete for users, keeping ad costs down and conversions up.
- Develop programs to find the best and most numerous search results.
Collaborate with design and content staff to ensure projects are aligned with marketing objectives and expectations.
- Monitor and track utilization, performance and traffic analytics to optimize keyword efforts.
- Build and implement online strategies and goals through web marketing.
- Manage budget and resources for online services.
- SEO SEM managers must be creative.
- They must be proficient in developing strategies to present their product's visibility in a positive light.
- Their basic function is to increase the amount of money their company receives by increasing the use of their product on the market.
Demand Generation Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16184 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an innovative open source technology company, is seeking a Demand Generation Specialist for their team. In this role you will create and execute global lead generation campaigns. You will work closely with regional Brand Managers and also the Head of Marketing and Sales. Prior experience with Microsoft CRM and Click Dimensions is preferred.
Highlights of the role:
- Create market segments and outreach campaigns and lead generation strategies
- Define metrics, measure and track campaigns
- Knowledge and prior experience with Microsoft CRM and Click Dimensions
- Create and update content and marketing campaigns.
- Create, execute and monitor inbound, nurturing or drip campaigns.
- Evaluate and maintain marketing databases and software, ensuring usability.
- Evaluate and select platforms for marketing campaigns, then implement and measure results.
- Create automated dashboards and metrics
A bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
3+ years prior marketing experience.
Web Content Specialist Contract MA
Job ID: 16176 Contract MA
Web Content Specialist Role
We are helping our client find a talented and organized web content specialist. We're looking for someone who can help ensure a fun and easy experience for our clients eCommerce customers.
You'll help consumers find a store, locate a specific item quickly and even direct them to hot sale items. This role will require your QA abilities, great attention to detail, and your ability to manage projects. You must love details because you'll be the one catching mistakes before anything goes live. You'll work closely with the web development and eCommerce operations teams so you'll have the support you need to do a great job.
We are interviewing now so please let us know if you're interested in learning more!
Head of Customer Acquisition Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16172 Direct Hire MA
Senior Manager of Customer Acquisition
Downtown Crossing, Boston
We are looking to hire a dynamic individual capable of aggressively growing our consumer customer base and revenue. We are a seed-round start-up with a simple - yet brilliant - solution to one of the ongoing headaches in most of our lives. Are you ready to join us in our journey?
Report to the CEO, this critical role owns the primary responsibility of driving user adoption, and ultimately increasing revenue through a corporate client partnership. With a team of 3 direct reports who are managing accounts in the field, this role will be the key to driving awareness, engagement, and ultimately, acquisition.
Ideal candidates are scrappy self-starters that thrive when given large responsibility and the autonomy to create success. Ideal candidates should have hands-on experience conceptualizing and executing marketing programs, including deep experience in email marketing (no preference on which tool - you can bring in the technology you prefer if we aren't already using it), referral incentives, event promotion, partnership marketing and customer marketing.
- Creating customer acquisition, activation, and upselling strategies.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering, product management, operations, and marketing to execute on strategies.
- Managing 3 account managers, providing direction and assistance to ensure each individual’s success.
- Creating marketing content and strategy for all traditional and digital marketing channels ranging from guerrilla marketing events to paid digital advertising.
- Providing hands-on and onsite assistance however needed.
- Developing and implementing new tactics to further drive customer adoption.
- Working cross functionally with the leadership team to shape company strategy.
- Reporting weekly customer adoption progress.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level by joining a high-growth start-up in a leadership role.
Who are we?
We deliver game-changing convenience through our seamless, tech-enabled platform and innovative mobile service. We are simplifying one of the ongoing responsibilities of maintenance by having the services delivered on-demand, at your convenience.
We are smart and we are driven...but we want to hire people who are smarter than we are. We believe in giving people room to spread their wings! We are at the onset of a tremendously exciting journey, and this role is one of the most important to fuel our growth in the next 12 months. If this sounds exciting, we'd love to hear from you!
Demand Generation Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16171 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an Internet startup, is focused on delivering the best content, tools and applications to consumers to help educate them around the home buying process. As they build their growing marketing team, they are seeking a Demand Generation Specialist.
- Create and implement lead nurture campaigns
- Assist in defining target audience strategy
- Analyze and improve customer lifecycle and conversion rates
- 3-5 years experience in a Demand Generation role
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget)
- Understanding of persona-based marketing, targeting, and segmentation
Associate Director, New Product Planning Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16154 Direct Hire MA
Our Waltham, MA biopharma client is looking for an Associate Director, New Product Planning to join their team. This is a newly created role for a team that provides commercial guidance and insights in the early development of assets and represents the commercial perspective at key drug-development decision-making points.
The AD will have a significant opportunity to contribute to the long-term commercial success of the portfolio and will provide commercial assessments of key early stage product planning opportunities, market research activities, competitive positioning and preferred product presentation. The role is diverse and varied. Work includes:
- Supporting and participating in developing forward-looking strategies, market positioning and product profiles
- Driving market research initiatives and tracking progress across pipeline programs
- Serving as a member of product teams in the early stage development of the portfolio ensuring strategic commercial insight with internal business partners
- Managing external consulting partners
- 5+ years’ experience with specialty pharmaceutical marketing with depth in branding and product planning
- Experience going through a product launch, working with brand planning teams and early phases of product planning required
- Track record of success in a commercial assessment role. Deep understanding of therapeutic markets from multiple customer perspectives (HCP, Payers, Patients) and/or different business perspectives (clinical, R&D, marketing)
- Analytical and able to clearly interpret and distill scientific, clinical and commercial information
- Skilled in working, influencing, and gaining consensus across functions (sales, finance, product development, public affairs, medical affairs)
- Able to travel 10-15%
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, advanced degree (MBA) a plus
SEO Coordinator Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16136 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a software, marketing, and design firm that is bringing cutting-edge resources to the real estate industry. Headquartered in Boston with offices globally, this is a lean, innovative and entrepreneurial group. They are seeking an SEO professional to join their marketing team and help drive SEO efforts across 20+ client accounts. The ideal candidate is a motivated, entrepreneurial individual with 1-2 years of SEO experience looking to advance his/her skills in the space. Will consider folks with some exposure to SEO (internships or 1 year or less).
- Conduct keyword research to drive traffic
- Perform ongoing reviews and analyses of websites to make improvements and increase optimization
- Develop/execute link building strategies
- Comfort working with clients with ability to develop reports and presentations
- Experience with Google Analytics + Tag Manager; knowledge of Screaming Frog, Moz and/or Ahrefs is ideal
- Analytically minded with ability to drive insights and make recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree is required
Senior Director, Marketing Digital Experience & Design Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16120 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a market leader in their field and have gone about redefining a category. They’re now seeking an experienced marketing and design executive to oversee global marketing website development, related user experience strategy, design operations, marketing technologies, and various multimedia/digital marketing activities across a suite of market segments and product lines.
Based on the North Shore and reporting to the SVP or Marketing, you will grow their presence together with cross-departmental stakeholders and act as a critical entry point to all aspects of online resources.
- 8+ years of digital marketing, design and UX/ customer experience roles
- Multi-channel marketing experience across marketing design operations, analytics, SEO, web development, technology stack, UX and multi-media design/creation
- Experience developing and managing high-performing teams. You set aggressive, achievable goals and inspire team members to deliver against them.
- Knowledge/Experience in B2C digital marketing/web development
- Ability to think strategically, while also rolling-up your sleeves to be hands-on in day-to-day tasks
- Experience working with Drupal, Marketo, Web personalization and chatbots
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or related field – Advanced degrees in UX, design, etc. nice to have
Marketing Director - B2B Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16117 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for a Director of Product and Partner Marketing to join their team.
The Director will manage a team of five, developing go to market strategies for a wide range of educational products. The right candidate will have a deep product or demand gen background, ideally with a mix of business and consumer marketing experience.
My client is a mission driven organization located in the Seaport District. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply Today!
- Develop value proposition and go to market strategies for educational products
- Serve as SME for sales and marketing teams, identify partnership opportunities and execute marketing vision to generate new and existing customer revenue
- Collaborate with performance, lifecycle and digital marketing teams to launch multichannel customer acquisition campaigns
- Lead teams of product and partner marketers, with a focus on growth and mentorship
- Measure and refine marketing campaign tactics
- At least 7 years in product marketing or demand generation marketing
- Experience leading a team in an entrepreneurial or high growth environment
- Track record of identifying partnership opportunities
- Strong track record as a leader – managing both up and down
- Experience developing marketing strategy, testing hypotheses, and investing in what works
- Genuine and collaborative leader and employee
Marketing Operations Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16098 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Operations Manager
We are a marketing tech company looking for a operations professional to help support our marketing organization. This position works with the Director of Performance Marketing and Demand Generation Marketing Manager to make sure that the wider marketing team has the tools, data, reports, and processes they need to be successful. This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate, collaborative team at a high-growth late-stage startup.
Core responsibilities include:
Marketing Infrastructure. As a primary owner of the marketing infrastructure, you are constantly aware of rough edges, inconsistencies, and data issues - and always working to improve them. You’re the expert on how different systems and tools are connected, and also the go-to resource for the rest of the team when it comes to helping them understand what information they need and where and how to get it.
Reporting & Analysis. You’ll be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining marketing related dashboards and reports. You’ll also be charged with working with the marketing team to understand the key metrics for performance for each role - then figuring out the best, easiest way to measure and monitor those KPIs.
Campaign Operations. You’ll coordinate with sales and marketing to create and execute operational plans for various types of campaigns. This includes knowing who to loop in from what team; how to effectively route information in and out of Salesforce; and how to ultimately create the smoothest user experience both internally and externally.
Training and Enablement. As the expert on marketing infrastructure and data, you’ll be charged with training the rest of the team on tools, reports, and data availability. This includes things like maintaining a data dictionary; managing the internal wiki; and regularly designing and leading training sessions for the marketing team.
We are a high growth Boston startup that prides itself on building a large, fast-moving, and sustainable business. Our marketing software is helping more than 10,000 innovative ecommerce brands get better at connecting with their customers. We’re deeply passionate about learning, solving tough problems, and helping one another level up in all things. Working with us means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
Performance Media Analyst – Paid Search Direct Hire ME
Job ID: 16093 Direct Hire ME
HireMinds has been engaged by L.L.Bean, based in Freeport, ME, on a search for a Performance Media Analyst. They’ve established themselves as one of the leading retail brands in the country and are actively hiring across marketing and customer insight divisions. If you’re seeking a highly visible role, the opportunity to work with some of the largest budgets on the East Coast, and a company that invests heavily in their search programs, we’d love to hear from you.
Please note: The role is based in Maine and you must be located in/able to relocate to work out of their HQ in Freeport, ME. The search is national with a relocation benefits offered.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day management of Paid Search and Shopping campaigns with the ability to plan, implement, analyze, and optimize
- Conduct keyword research and make recommendations on appropriate keyword/product group builds to support campaign strategy
- Analyze campaign performance to ensure sales goals and spend budgets are met
- Execute appropriate bid modifications in support of campaign objectives
- Work with Feed Vendor and internal stakeholders to maintain product data feed quality and implement content rules
- Inform and educate broader L.L.Bean marketing organization through regular reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with merchandising and product teams to inform campaign development
- Develop, execute, and analyze ad copy and landing page testing across campaigns
- 2-4 years’ work experience in a professional environment with a strong preference for 2 years of direct to consumer paid search experience
- Proficiency in Excel, Google AdWords, bid management tools such as Doubleclick, and site analytics tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and develop action plans
- Resourceful and self-motivated approach to work, with an interest in learning and growing professionally at L.L.Bean
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- Keen attention to detail and highly organized
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field.
Project Manager Contract MA
Job ID: 16085 Contract MA
Hello Digital Project Managers! Our client is continuing to grow and needs your expertise to keep that momentum going and to help bring their Clients visions to life! You'll be working with the client and the internal team to help create strategy and then execute, execute, execute! You'll manage budget and collaborate with internal teams to make the magic happen. This is an opportunity for an experienced (4+ years) PM who can communicate effectively with clients and lead with confidence and efficiency.
If you are interested, please let us know!
Channel Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16071 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a well-funded startup in Boston that is disrupting how students and families navigate the education process. With an aim to provide equal access to resources, they've created a platform to aggregate all sorts of college data and provide students with personalized, targeted recommendations for their future.
They are looking for a Channel Marketer to join their growing team. In this role you will:
- Define and set the partner marketing strategy to support demand generation
- Develop and execute marketing programs across email, content, web, etc.
- Work directly with the sales and marketing teams to ensure success
- Track ROI and analyze results of channel programs
- Be a part of a mission-driven organization with endless growth opportunities
If you have 5-8 years of B2B2C channel marketing experience, apply today!
Product Marketing Manager - SaaS Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16016 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a 350 person software company headquartered in Boston. As they invest in technology and talent, they're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the team.
The right candidate will have a strong track record marketing products and services for a technical audience. The PMM will set go to market strategy, position products in market, and develop messaging.
The position sits in Boston (with WFH flex). The role comes with competitive compensation + benefits. Apply today!
Develop messaging and positioning materials demonstrating product's capabilities
Act as a product and SME for internal teams as well as prospects and customers
Develop go-to-market strategies to engage IT leaders
Create thought leadership materials
Create sales tools that show my client's value proposition and help sales win more deals
Engage with industry analysts to highlight products to prospects and customers alike
Track industry and competition trends, to keep product and marketing teams ahead of the curve
6+ years experience marketing or product management experience within a cloud services or software environment
A proven history of developing GTM plans that drive revenue and results
Ability to influence and motivate teams
Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Technical background is a strong plus
Senior Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15765 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a global travel company operating across 10+ brands. Based in downtown Boston, they are looking for an SEO expert to join their growing digital team. Well-established yet nimble, this is an excellent opportunity to join a team that believes in employee development and internal mobility. Apply Today!
- Conduct technical evaluations and create SEO recommendations
- Produce weekly reports on SEO action plan execution and status
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics
- Support UX designers and developers on optimization projects to improve user engagement
- 2+ years' SEO experience
- High-level proficiency in Excel and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong research skills including the ability to run SEO audits and tackle competitor research
- Understanding of search engine algorithms including indexing, ranking criteria and technical considerations
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for improvement
- BA/BS required