Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Digital Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16004 Direct Hire MA
HireMinds has been engaged by NeuroMetrix, based in Waltham, MA, a commercial stage health tech company combining neurostimulation and digital medicine to address chronic health conditions including chronic pain, sleep disorders, and diabetes. Our mission is to help people reclaim their lives from chronic pain with our disruptive digital health technology.
The company is revolutionizing the treatment of chronic pain through its latest innovation, Quell wearable pain relief technology This 100% drug-free over-the-counter connected device and app are designed for the 100 million Americans living with chronic pain.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will report to the Director of E-Commerce.
This is a very broad role that while strategic in nature, requires a tremendous amount of hands-on execution. You won’t be flying solo though. You will have access to agencies and other outside vendors on specific initiatives and for those, we are looking for someone who has exemplary project management skills. You will be the liaison between marketing, product management, sales … and other key functions within the organization.
- Defining the online customer experience.
- Campaign management, SEO/SEM, online media planning, content management, email marketing, social media and mobile.
- Establishing E-commerce presence and strategy for online retail partnerships.
- Content creation and development to optimize SEO and build the brand.
- ROI Measurement and reporting.
- Managing project budgets, timing and deliverables.
- Five plus years of digital experience, specifically Search Engine Marketing, web site management, project management and digital marketing. Consumer product experience ideal.
- Agency or smaller, fast-growth/entrepreneurial company experience preferred.
- Fanatical about measurement and tracking results as well as staying on the cutting-edge of the latest and greatest innovations in digital marketing. Experience using marketing automation tools preferred.
- SEO and SEM experience with skills in Google Analytics and Adwords a top priority. Skills in email marketing, e-commerce, social media, mobile marketing, content management, web analytics, web site usability, are all highly desired.
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail.
- Proven communication and influencing skills – with colleagues, vendors and customers.
- Collaborative. Plays well with others
- Can gather and synthesize market trends and competitive intelligence and turn them into online strategies and programs.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a marketing-related field.
NeuroMetrix was founded as a spinoff from the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology in 1996. Building on its roots in diagnostics technology, NeuroMetrix applied the same science to develop its lead product, Quell®, an over-the-counter wearable therapeutic technology for chronic pain. Quell is integrated into a digital health platform that helps patients optimize their therapy and decrease the impact of chronic pain on their quality of life. The company also markets DPNCheck®, a rapid point-of-care test for diabetic neuropathy, which is the most common long-term complication of Type 2 diabetes. NeuroMetrix maintains an active research effort and has several pipeline programs.
In January 2018, the company announced a $26 Million collaboration with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) to Develop and Expand Access to Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology.
Our offices are located in Waltham, Massachusetts on top of a hill overlooking the Cambridge Reservoir. The office space is bright and open. The company itself is small enough where you will have the opportunity to interact with people in all departments, including engineering, marketing and finance. The office is friendly and down to earth, no suit required.
Event Coordinator Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15994 Direct Hire MA
The Event Manager is responsible for contributing to the planning, logistics, and execution of our marketing technology platform's events. You’ll interact directly with vendors, as well as members of the our team who are participating in events. From pre-event work all the way through organizing documentation of the events and their impact, your role is essential at every step of the process.
You’ll also be traveling to events, ensuring that they run smoothly, and making sure we ship everything we need back. You’ll also track documentation of all expenses and interface with our finance team.
Our events range from workshops with 50 - 70 attendees; smaller gatherings; and an annual larger conference. For each event, you’ll work with contractors, venue contacts, our office manager, our design team, and other key stakeholders to keep processes on schedule, track down answers to questions, and figure out tricky issues before, during, and after the show.
This is an ideal role for someone with high standards who enjoys every aspect of event planning — and who is excited to roll up their sleeves in an organization that is growing fast and tackling on an increasingly exciting events schedule. This position requires travel.
Key responsibilities include:
Sourcing vendors and venues. We host events in New York, LA, and everywhere in between. You’ll do online and offline research to identify fantastic vendors for us to work with and ideal venues to host our upcoming events. You’ll create comparisons that will help with swift decision-making and manage the paperwork at each stage.
Coordinating logistics. There are lots of moving parts with each of our events. Boxes getting shipped, special bagels for gluten-free guests, last-minute additions to our event handouts. You’ll handle situations as they come up and get out in front of them more and more with each subsequent event you work on.
Managing travel. We send 15+ team members to some of our events. And for others, we may be bringing our customers and other ecommerce professionals to us. You’ll work closely with them to coordinate their travel and related expenses, and make sure everything runs smoothly.
Getting Started / Key OutcomesIn the first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Reviewed details, logistics, feedback, and budgets from all 2018 events to date.
- Gotten up to speed on the basics of our product.
- Become familiar with our Salesforce setup and how to run reports
- Sat in on 5 sales or customer success calls to better understand our customers.
- Met with members of the accounts payable, product, support, sales, and success teams.
- Become known within the organization as the go-to person for event logistics and travel.
- Identified ways to streamline related processes, including travel requests.
- Produced your first event.
- Produced more than a dozen events.
- Taken on recommending and managing budgets for each event.
- Built strong relationships with vendors in multiple cities.
- Compiled the steps and resources for event logistics into a internal guide.
You’re naturally organized, energetic, and resourceful, with a can-do attitude. You see the connection between getting the details right behind the scenes and creating an outstanding experience for event attendees. You read the fine print. You welcome last-minute changes and new ideas, particularly when they’ll make an event even better. You enjoy building relationships across your workplace to develop a foundation for collaboration. You’re also a clear communicator, a problem-solver, and someone who enjoys travel. You may or may not have worked on corporate events in the past. You ponder how to delight both internal event stakeholders as well as those attending the event, always considering how to go above and beyond.
We are a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth. It’s what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing. It’s how we behave as individuals: we’re all deeply passionate about learning. It’s how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, we’re profitable, and we’re growing insanely fast. And it’s what our culture is all about. Working with us means you’ll work on things you never imagined you would; you’ll grow in ways you didn’t consider possible; and you’ll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are. If this sounds like your type of place to work, drop us a note!
Web Content Specialist - 2 roles Contract MA
Job ID: 15983 Contract MA
Web Content Specialist Role
We are helping our client find a talented and organized web content specialist. We're looking for someone who can help ensure a fun and easy experience for our clients eCommerce customers.
You'll be updating everything so shoppers know where to find a store, where to find an item and what items will save them money! You must love details because you'll be the one catching mistakes before anything goes live. You'll work closely with the web development and eCommerce operations teams so you'll have the support you need to do a great job.
We are interviewing now so please let us know if you're interested in learning more!
Sr. Copywriter | B2B Software Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15824 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a publicly traded software company, is seeking a Marketing Copywriter to join their marketing/creative team. This role is responsible for editing and creating copy for web, digital and offline content. If you are an exceptional copywriter who enjoys collaborating with marketing, sales and creative teams, this job could be a great fit for you!
- Create high quality content, while maintaining a consistent voice and tone for the brand across multiple channels
- Including email, web content, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, videos, ghost writing, and more
- Maintain brand messaging and core written messaging documentation and content
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience as copywriter
- Experience with B2B software solutions and the ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise content
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and independently to deliver on requests
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize
Project Manager Contract MA
Job ID: 15783 Contract MA
Hello Digital Project Managers! Our client is continuing to grow and needs your expertise to keep that momentum going and to help bring their Clients visions to life! You'll be working with the client and the internal team to help create strategy and then execute, execute, execute! You'll manage budget and collaborate with internal teams to make the magic happen. This is an opportunity for an experienced (4+ years) PM who can communicate effectively with clients and lead with confidence and efficiency.
If you are interested, please let us know!
Senior Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Strategist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15765 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a global travel company operating across 10+ brands. Based in downtown Boston, they are looking for an SEO expert to join their growing digital team. Well-established yet nimble, this is an excellent opportunity to join a team that believes in employee development and internal mobility. Apply Today!
- Conduct technical evaluations and create SEO recommendations
- Produce weekly reports on SEO action plan execution and status
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics
- Support UX designers and developers on optimization projects to improve user engagement
- 2+ years' SEO experience
- High-level proficiency in Excel and Google Analytics
- Familiarity with relevant SEO tools (e.g. Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Strong research skills including the ability to run SEO audits and tackle competitor research
- Understanding of search engine algorithms including indexing, ranking criteria and technical considerations
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for improvement
- BA/BS required
Digital Optimization Specialist, PPC Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15700 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Analyst/Technologist – Education/Technology Company in Downtown Boston
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for an Marketing Technologist/Analyst to join their team. This person will use a combination of coding skills and analytics to drive marketing improvements.
This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits and a spot in a mission driven organization. Apply Today!
Work with the Performance Marketing team to develop and analyze a wide variety of marketing data
Conduct multivariate testing to improve web and ad performance
Use the AdWords and Bing APIs to optimize conversion rates
Disseminate insights and results with the creative, lifecycle, dev, B2B and analytics teams
2+ years’ experience in a marketing analytics, business/systems analysis or growth marketing role
Ability to hand code HTML and CSS
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
Passion about analytics and conversion rate optimization.
Familiar with paid search and paid social advertising
Knowledge of Google Analytics
Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15609 Direct Hire MA
We’re representing a global education and technology company HQ in Boston. With a strong mission to drive student success, they’ve completely revamped their offerings and are excited to expand internally as well. They’re looking for a Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns (heavy digital, some print) to lead an internal agency across B2B and B2C targeted campaigns.
At a high level:
- Newly created role
- Lead campaign strategy across online/offline efforts
- Develop insight-driven marketing programs to generate leads
- Metrics-driven marketer focused on performance and optimization
- Team management