Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
SEO Manager Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 15664 Direct Hire RI
Consistently voted a best place to work, our client is well-established in their space in the financial services industry and are growing out their digital DTC marketing efforts. It is an exciting time to come on board with significant resource allocation to this digital growth and great backing from leadership.
They are looking for an SEO Manager to lead internal SEO strategy and initiatives. This role is ideal for someone with deep knowledge of SEO strategy and best practices who can seamlessly transition between technical conversations and executive-level strategy discussions.
- 6-8 years SEO experience
- Demonstrated ability leading SEO strategy discussions
- Experience with Conductor a plus
- Ability to measure performance through web analytics platforms (Google Analytics)
- Comfortable presenting data, findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
SEO Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15659 Direct Hire MA
SEO Specialist – Education/Technology Company in Downtown Boston
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for an SEO Specialist to join their team. This person will start off specializing technical SEO projects and take on more strategy responsibility as their career grows. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply Today!
- Develop SEO strategy for multiple products
- Create scheduled SEO action plans on SEO strategy and goals
- Produce weekly reports on SEO action plan execution and status
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics
- Monitor status of all websites to identify new technical SEO optimizations
- Work with Content SEO Specialist to keep on-page optimization sharp and up-to-date
- Support UX designers and developers on optimization projects to improve user engagement
- Track and review data to create SEO reports with actionable insights
Preferred skills and experience:
- 1 to 3 years of SEO experience with experience within an agency or education preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build and manipulate pivot tables
- Experience with SEO optmization and web analytics tools
- Strong research skills including the ability to run SEO audits and tackle competitor research
- Understanding of how the web works and how technical enhancements can improve SEO
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for improvement
- BA/BS required
Digital Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15658 Direct Hire MA
Are you tired of the agency grind? Are you looking to expand your digital marketing expertise?
Our client, a large online services firm, is seeking someone to manage and execute digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for paid search, paid social, display and SEO campaigns. This is a new role due to the expansion of their digital marketing team.
Ready for the challenge?
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-3 years' experience with Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads
- Experience of Google Analytics and Microsoft Excel
Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15645 Direct Hire MA
We are a 6-year old digital health platform for women and families. Trusted and loved by millions of users, our mobile apps help people monitor their reproductive health and start families with confidence. We are on a mission to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our media team. In this role, you will working on brand awareness, lead generation, sales enablement, lead nurture, and customer marketing.
This role is ideal for an expert B2B marketer who loves to write and has experience leveraging digital marketing tactics in the advertising media space to drive campaign conversion. To be a successful Marketing Manager, you must have a solid understanding of the media and advertising landscape, inbound marketing, demand generation, and lead management, as well as expertise in creating engaging content for digital outlets, including website, collateral, email, blogs, and sales collateral.
- Develop marketing plans, strategies, editorial calendar; maintain campaign budgets
- Write/develop/edit content marketing assets including blogs, feature articles, landing pages, web copy, and other asset types, and optimize for search
- Plan, develop and manage all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver pipeline contribution and customer retention
- Develop/implement digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, thought leadership, and lead generation
- Build sales tools (i.e. slide decks, brochures, FAQ sheets)
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to ensure content and messaging is consistent and meets the goals of the overall strategy
- Leverage analytics to track campaign performance and metrics, make recommendations for improvement, share best practices.
- 4+ years’ experience of content marketing with a focus on B2B lead gen
- Experience marketing media solutions to consumer brands
- Strong writing ability – having written consistently for the web with SEO driven content (on a blog or website)
- Strong editorial mindset with a focus on understanding what audiences consume and how to create it
- Proven results delivering positive ROI from integrated marketing campaigns
- Broad knowledge and proven experience across all marketing mediums including demand generation, digital, social, and sales enablement
- Ability to understand analytics (including Google) and report on content, social, and web performance, conversion ratios and other KPIs
- Prior experience with marketing tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
- Excellent project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, fast-paced environment
Digital Strategist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15642 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning digital agency with technology in their DNA. As they continue to win more strategic work, they’re looking for a Digital Strategist to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone looking to transform client engagements through marketing, analytics and user experience. The right person is a strategic thinker who understands psychology, visual design, business and technology. The digital strategist will drive client engagement strategy.
In return, our client offers a great work environment in Davis SQ just steps from the Red Line. Compensation is competitive and the culture is fantastic. Apply today!
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business issues and
- Identify client problems, define audiences and developing strategies to reach those audiences
- Research client audience, conduct competitive intelligence and use findings to inform digital strategy
- Identify solutions available to the client and forecast their effectiveness
- Partner with designers, technologists and clients to build recommendations into a cohesive and integrated approach
- Understand what analytics can tell us about customer behaviors
- 2+ years experience in a digital strategy, content strategy or consulting role
- Deep understanding of the digital world with the ability to align marketing with business needs
- Experience rapidly acclimating to a wide range of businesses and corporate strategies
- Ability to stay current with consumer digital trends
- Research experience preferred: in-person interviews, co-design workshops and focus groups
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups and delivering difficult feedback
- Ability to take ambiguous tasks and turn them into concrete deliverables.
- BS/BA required
Director of Product and Partner Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15630 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for a Director of Product and Partner Marketing to join their team.
The Director will manage a team of five, developing go to market strategies for a wide range of educational products. The right candidate will have a deep product or demand gen background, ideally with a mix of business and consumer marketing experience.
My client is a mission driven organization located in the Seaport District. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply Today!
- Develop value proposition and go to market strategies for educational products
- Serve as SME for sales and marketing teams, identify partnership opportunities and execute marketing vision to generate new and existing customer revenue
- Collaborate with performance, lifecycle and digital marketing teams to launch multichannel customer acquisition campaigns
- Lead teams of product and partner marketers, with a focus on growth and mentorship
- Measure and refine marketing campaign tactics
- At least 7 years in product marketing or demand generation marketing
- Experience leading a team in an entrepreneurial or high growth environment
- Track record of identifying partnership opportunities
- Strong track record as a leader – managing both up and down
- Experience developing marketing strategy, testing hypotheses, and investing in what works
- Genuine and collaborative leader and employee
Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15609 Direct Hire MA
We’re representing a global education and technology company HQ in Boston. With a strong mission to drive student success, they’ve completely revamped their offerings and are excited to expand internally as well. They’re looking for a Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns (heavy digital, some print) to lead an internal agency across B2B and B2C targeted campaigns.
At a high level:
- Newly created role
- Lead campaign strategy across online/offline efforts
- Develop insight-driven marketing programs to generate leads
- Metrics-driven marketer focused on performance and optimization
- Team management
Marketing Automation Director Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15608 Direct Hire MA
|Our client is a global education and technology company HQ in Boston. With a strong mission to drive student success, they’ve completely revamped their offerings and are excited to expand internally as well. They’re looking for a Marketing Automation Director to establish processes and lead a high-performing team.
In a nutshell:
- Develop a standardized marketing automation strategy to drive leads
- Manage a team of 5 across email execution to increase ROI
- Work cross-functionally to build nurture streams
Email Marketing Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15581 Direct Hire MA
Are you a results-driven marketer looking for a great place to launch your career? Look no further... Our client, an ecommerce company, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join their team. If you enjoy designing and executing email campaigns while improving retention metrics, this job could be for you!
You will drive improvements in our retention metrics by utilizing best practices in email content development, customer segmentation for distribution, marketing innovation, and continuous A/B testing. The ideal candidate has experience with CSS, HTML, and responsive design.
- 2+ years’ experience in the deployment and management of email marketing campaigns
- HTML and CSS skills
- ExactTarget experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Experience with responsive design
Search Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15546 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a digital marketing shop on the south shore, is seeking a Search Marketing Manager to join their growing team. In this position, you will work to drive organic traffic to their site as well as launch and optimize PPC campaigns.
- Create search strategies timelines, calendars, and goals
- Present SEO effective headlines, body copy, CTAs, and tagging system
- Launch and optimize PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Bachelor’s (BA or BS) in business, marketing, or related field; master’s preferred
- Two years previous experience in search marketing
- In-depth understanding of Google Analytics, Google Adwords, online tracking tools, webmaster tools, back-end SEO, and metadata
Traffic Coordinator Contract MA
Job ID: 15525 Contract MA
Our corporate client is looking for a Traffic Coordinator to join their team on a freelance basis to help them with multiple projects. This is an on-site, full-time opportunity and will extend long-term for the right candidate.
Responsibilities will include organizing and trafficking jobs and working with multiple teams to help ensure projects move through their system on time. In addition, you will be helping with miscellaneous traffic requests. To qualify, you should have good organizational skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task. Previous traffic, advertising or marketing exposure is required.
If you are available ASAP and have the right background, let us know for immediate consideration!
Sr. Director - Digital Acquisition Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15508 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Our client is the leading sports entertainment tech company in the country. Their innovative approach has transformed the way old fans and new experience fantasy sports. They are seeking a Sr. Director of Digital Acquisition to join them. Reporting into the VP with dotted lines to the CMO, this is a pivotal hire in the transformation and growth of their digital practice.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a strong analytical background, who has a successful track-record driving multi-channel acquisition campaigns. This candidate is creative, and can think outside the box when it comes to engaging and converting customers. S/he is well-versed in measuring return on ad spend and media optimization, as well as ad-buying on a large scale. Mobile experience is a must.
- Lead a team of 4+ marketers
- Manage and drive customer acquisition across digital channels, with a primary focus on social
- Develop and manage a $MM budget
- Strategize and execute key initiatives in digital user acquisition, and act as an internal thought leader + educator for the Executive team
- Conduct analysis to derive new findings to optimize campaigns, and partner with analytics team to develop framework and infrastructure to ensure proper data collection
- Develop A/B testing programs
- Partner with product, development, and creative to implement features and/or designs to improve acquisition
- Develop audience targeting strategy, placement strategy, KPI strategies, messaging strategy, retargeting strategies, budgeting forecasting and spend strategies to reach acquisition goals.
- 8+ years of digital acquisition experience across mobile, social, and search
- 3+ years in mobile user acquisition and ad buying, ideally in the gaming or eCommerce space
- Analytically driven and experience with A/B testing; proficiency with SQL and Excel is ideal
- At least 4 years of management experience
- Ability to thoroughly monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking
- Experience working cross-functionally with tech and creative teams
Job ID: 15410 Direct Hire MA
Our client is one of Boston’s fastest growing agencies and we’re looking for the next member of their expanding PPC team. In this newly created role you will take full ownership of the SEM campaign and play a key role interfacing with a diverse set of clients – many of which are leaders in their own field.
Based in their new office just west of the city, you will adopt a consultative approach to the creation and implementation of your clients’ PPC strategy. Working alongside the Director and a growing PPC team, you will work hand-in-hand with new and existing clients. Not only will you make an impact in the clients’ business; you’ll be a part of the agency’s burgeoning business in a variety of verticals.
- Develop PPC campaigns and strategic recommendations for a variety of clients
- Analyze and interpret campaign performance data and reports
- Work with bid management tools to manage and optimize paid campaigns
- Meet with clients by phone and in-person on a regular basis to establish and maintain close working relationships
- Develop key-phrase proposals for prospective clients
- Uncover, understand, and achieve client goals and business objectives through customization of campaign
- 3-5+ years’ experience working in PPC/SEM
- Ability to multi-task and create search engine marketing strategies for a variety of clients
- Understanding of major paid search programs: Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask etc.
- Experience with third party bid management applications, keyword research and ad testing methodologies
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
Customer Success Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15368 Direct Hire MA
Do you get excited about tech solutions and the world of digital advertising? Are you a teacher with a knack for translating technical jargon and solutions for a non-technical audience?
Our client is a leading advertising platform that helps global brands better manage and track ad campaigns. They are looking for a Customer Success Manager to help their clients be most successful using their tool. This role is a blend of product thought leader, client manager and campaign manager.
- 3 years in a client facing role at an agency, publisher, ad tech co
- Experience managing acquisition campaigns (mobile, DSP, ad network or PPC/SEM)
- Ability to analyze and optimize campaigns based on data (Google Analytics, some SQL a huge plus)
- Demonstrated ability to be an expert in product, features and uses
- Bachelors degree
Senior Director of Demand Generation Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15347 Direct Hire MA
Senior Director of Demand Generation
Our client helps companies make sense of their social data. Their customers include some of the largest brands and advertising firms worldwide. As they invest in their marketing team, they're looking for a talented Senior Director of Demand Generation to join their team.
The Director of Demand Gen will develop and execute global marketing strategy. They will develop programs that drive leads through the sales funnel. They will manage a talented team, while collaborating with leadership across the company.
Reporting into the SVP of Marketing, this role sits in Boston steps from the Red Line. This is a chance to join a scaling startup in a leadership role. This position comes with competitive compensation + bonus. Apply Today!
Design and execute global demand generation plans that fill the sales funnel
Develop marketing strategies that engage qualified leads and accounts at all stages
Collaborate with marketing operations to create reports that measure progress against KPIs
Track campaign performance and take action to ensure program success
Test, measure and make data driven decisions
Champion alignment with sales teams
Own a multi-million dollar demand generation programs budget
Lead and mentor a global marketing team
10+ years managing demand generation programs for a technology company
Hands-on experience working with marketing automation tools
Experience building global demand gen programs
Demonstrates expertise designing, executing, and measuring global, regional, and account-specific campaigns.
Experience developing strategy for a variety of online and offline channels
Track record of making data driven decisions - a passion for testing every marketing hypothesis
Director, Acquisition Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15341 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an online marketplace for consumer products. With a mission to help small businesses succeed, they’ve built a product launch platform to ensure the best ideas win. They’re seeking a Director of Acquisition Marketing to join their growing team just miles from downtown Boston.
About the role:
- Develop and implement B2C and B2B acquisition strategies across online and offline channels to meet customer and subscriber growth, lead generation, revenue and ROI goals. Channels include but not limited to: social ads, search engine marketing, shopping feeds, SEO, display, video, native, affiliate marketing, and direct mail.
- Partner with the CRM and business intelligence teams to identify attributes of our most profitable customers and develop strategies to acquire customers like them.
- Manage and mentor a team of 2-3 acquisition marketing specialists.
- Continually evaluate, recommend, and test full spectrum of performance media channels, partners, and emerging platforms.
- An experienced acquisition marketing leader with 8+ years in digital performance media, including paid social media channels, paid search, data feed management, SEO, programmatic display, video advertising, and affiliate marketing.
- 3+ years in a marketing leadership role, with proven results delivering customer and revenue growth while hitting ROI targets.
- Experience developing and managing high-performing teams. You set aggressive, achievable goals and inspire team members to deliver against them.
- Ability to think strategically, while also rolling-up your sleeves to be hands-on in day-to-day tasks.
- Extensive experience working with web analytics, A/B testing tools, campaign management platforms, 3rd party ad servers, tag management solutions, and DSPs.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and multi-dimensional data set analysis tools. Proficiency in SQL is required; experience with Python is a plus.
- Prior retail experience a strong plus.
Acquisition Marketing Manager Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15271 Direct Hire NY
Our client is well funded startup, that is using technology and AI to change the way consumers think about one of the fundamental behaviors of their day – eating. They are looking for an Acquisition Marketing Manager who is nimble, entrepreneurial and will thrive in a startup environment.
This role will be responsible for managing and optimizing paid digital and offline media while mentoring junior staff. It is an exciting time of growth and this role will have a big impact, quickly.
- 5+ years experience managing digital campaigns (display, search, social, streaming content)
- Experience with both web and mobile platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of digital best practices and success criteria
- A true metric-driven marketer- highly analytical with expertise in Google Analytics and Excel
- Startup and/or eComm experience a plus!
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced environment with a great attitude and capacity for mentorship
Senior Product Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15253 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a lead provider of cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions. As they grow, they're looking to hire a Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join their team.
The right candidate will develop messaging and positioning for technical and nontechnical audiences. Strong writing skills are a must. This role is an individual contributor to start with the ability to grow into a leadership role as the company scales.
Our client is a leader in their space. This role is a spot on a growing marketing team within a fast growing pre-IPO company. The role comes with competitive salary+bonus+options. Apply today!
Hire and train a cross-functional product marketing team
Collaborate with Demand Gen teams to develop go-to-market plans and integrated marketing campaigns
Create datasheets, product sheets and other top of the funnel content
Translate conceptual ideas into compelling creative concepts
Create content concisely conveying subject matter
Deliver key product benefits within visually appealing content
Develop concise value proposition statements for a wide range of content
7+ years experience in technical product or content marketing
Ability to build strong working relationship within a global marketing organization
Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
Experience building marketing collateral: white papers; webinars; and web video
PPC Manager Direct Hire NY
Job ID: 15175 Direct Hire NY
Our client, an independent global digital agency, is opening a new office in NYC. They are looking for a PPC expert to join the team and help build out the NYC practice. It is a truly unique opportunity to work directly with the VP and have an impact on early US operations.
- 2+ years experience in paid search marketing
- Demonstrated success managing paid search campaigns for B2B, CPG, and Retail clients
- Expert knowledge of search networks (Google, Bing, YouTube, etc)
- Experienced planning, building, executing and optimizing campaigns
- Ability to develop search marketing plans f that include goals, specific campaign strategies, recommended tactics, budgets and timelines
- Ability to think strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Knowledgeable in best practices and latest methodologies
Great perks too!