Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Marketing Automation Specialist Contract To Hire MA
Job ID: 15886 Contract To Hire MAMarketing Automation Specialist Our super smart and musically inclined client is looking for a Marketo pro to join their marketing automation team. This is a full-time opportunity with a bit of flexibility in hours. You'll be working with a knowledgeable team and you'll support various email marketing initiatives. You'll be creating, building, testing and analyzing email marketing campaigns that make a difference.
If you have 1-3 experience related experience and have worked with marketo , let's talk!
Digital Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15866 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company who is changing the way brands manage their products in-stores across the country. Their cloud-based technology affords retailers visibility into thousands of stores enabling them to optimize the in-store experience for their products and ultimately increase sales.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to focus on national talent acquisition and recruitment. This newly created role reports into the VP of Marketing and will play a pivotal role in attracting great talent to help service their clients – all major national brands.
- Manage lead gen campaign management and conversion goals
- Lead recruitment advertising efforts (PPC/SEO, Social, email)
- Track and monitor email performance, identify trends and optimize
- Reporting on key campaign metrics
- Working cooperatively with internal teams setting goals
- 3+ years B2C digital marketing experience
- Experience managing lead gen campaigns
- Comfortable with data and reporting metrics
- Prior experience in recruitment marketing a plus
- Demonstrated experience running EMS, Google AdWords and Analytics, LinkedIn and Indeed recruiting platforms, Facebook campaigns
Head of E-Commerce Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15861 Direct Hire MA
Our Waltham-based client, NeuroMetrix, has engaged us on a search for a Head of E-Commerce. Quell wearable pain relief technology is the fastest growing product in the their portfolio. Quell is a 100% drug-free over-the-counter wearable therapeutic device designed for people living with chronic pain. An estimated 100 million Americans are living with a chronic pain condition such as arthritis, nerve pain or back pain. Their mission is to help people reclaim their lives from chronic pain with their disruptive digital health technology.
Details on the role
- Develop and execute strategy to profitably grow sales of Quell devices and accessories via the QuellRelief.com channel
- Drive mobile/online sales, margin, and profitability by improving mobile/website UX and conversion
- Own and optimize digital marketing campaigns, proactively tracking performance of key metrics (site traffic and conversion rates, CPC, click through rates, etc.)
- Increase customer loyalty leveraging and managing CRM tools such as HubSpot
- Run the presentation and “merchandising” of company websites
- Strategically plan and implement personalized and dynamic email campaigns. Launch 1-to-1 automated email journeys based on customer behavior
- Work closely with a cross-functional team, including graphic designers, copywriters, web/mobile interface developers, market researchers, and analysts
- 7+ years of experience in a consumer e-commerce marketing or merchandising role
- Knowledge of CRO strategies and UX principles
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Solid technical chops, including light front-end coding, web design and development basics, CMS platforms, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid reporting and analytical skills
- Excels in project management
- Think like sales and act like marketing with a solid understanding of how to translate sales needs into marketing projects
NeuroMetrix is a commercial stage, innovation driven healthcare company combining neurostimulation and digital medicine to address chronic health conditions including chronic pain, sleep disorders, and diabetes. The company was founded as a spinoff from the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology in 1996. Our offices are located in Waltham, Massachusetts on top of a hill overlooking the Cambridge Reservoir. The office space is bright and open. The company itself is small enough where you will have the opportunity to interact with people in all departments, including engineering, marketing and finance. The office is friendly and down to earth, no suit required.
Junior Copywriter Direct Hire RI
Job ID: 15836 Direct Hire RI
Consistently voted a best place to work, our client is well-established in their space in the financial services industry and are growing out their digital DTC marketing efforts. It is an exciting time to come on board with significant resource allocation to this digital growth and great backing from leadership.
They are looking for Junior Copywriter to join the in-house Creative team developing engaging product and marketing messaging across web, social media and email.
- Bachelor’s degree in Creative Writing, marketing, advertising or related field
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word
- Strong written communication skills and a passion for writing
- Capable of generating written projects and new ideas according to set deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Must have portfolio or writing samples for review
Lifecycle Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15826 Direct Hire MA
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Our client provides education services and career counseling to tens of thousands of students across the US. As they build quality educational experiences, they're looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join the team.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager will manage a team of 3+ email marketers and develop email/SMS strategy. This role covers email and SMS, covering marketing, surveys and student engagement. This is a high visibility role and excellent communication skills are a must.
In return, our client offers a spot on a talented and growing team. This role comes with commensurate salary+benefits and sits in Boston, MA. Apply today!
Plan and execute Lifecycle Marketing campaigns designed for student conversion, retention, and engagement
Develop and maintain a system for lifecycle marketing and communications requests
Develop testing strategies, analyze results, and recommend campaign optimization techniques to drive results
Lead and mentor a dedicated team of campaign specialists
Ensure brand consistency and messaging compliance for campaigns
Integrate email and SMS campaigns into lead gen strategy
Collaborate with Strategy team to develop metrics for lifecycle programs
Serve as SME for Responsys, and other key technologies and tools
5+ years’ experience in an email/SMS focused communications role
Ability to guide and communicate priorities on marketing projects
Strong project management skills in a cross-functional environment; agile certification a plus
Ability to stay current with marketing technology trends
Strong organizational and communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
Sr. Copywriter | B2B Software Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15824 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a publicly traded software company, is seeking a Marketing Copywriter to join their marketing/creative team. This role is responsible for editing and creating copy for web, digital and offline content. If you are an exceptional copywriter who enjoys collaborating with marketing, sales and creative teams, this job could be a great fit for you!
- Create high quality content, while maintaining a consistent voice and tone for the brand across multiple channels
- Including email, web content, blog posts, whitepapers, infographics, videos, ghost writing, and more
- Maintain brand messaging and core written messaging documentation and content
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience as copywriter
- Experience with B2B software solutions and the ability to translate technical or complex ideas into concise content
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders and independently to deliver on requests
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and prioritize
Paid Media Manager/Director Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15788 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a growing ecommerce company, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager/Director to join their team. If you are strategic, analytical, creative, and a results-driven marketing professional, this role could be an excellent fit for you!
- Oversee, lead and execute the implementation, testing and optimization of all paid media campaigns - paid search, display, and Facebook advertising
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of all paid marketing program performance
- 5+ years’ experience in hands on paid search, display, and Facebook ads management
- Small team management experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
Project Manager Contract MA
Job ID: 15783 Contract MA
Hello Digital Project Managers! Our client is continuing to grow and needs your expertise to keep that momentum going and to help bring their Clients visions to life! You'll be working with the client and the internal team to help create strategy and then execute, execute, execute! You'll manage budget and collaborate with internal teams to make the magic happen. This is an opportunity for an experienced (4+ years) PM who can communicate effectively with clients and lead with confidence and efficiency.
If you are interested, please let us know!
Customer Success Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15776 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located just north of the city, is an award-winning provider of the world’s only end-to-end platform for OSS Logistics. They have a powerful global presence but maintain the nimbleness and entrepreneurialism of a start-up. HireMinds has been engaged in a search for a Client Relationship Manager (Customer Success).
- Develop and maintain relationships with mid to enterprise level clients
- Guide clients throughout the entire life cycle including implementation, adoption, expansion, and renewals
- Partner cross-functionally with teams spanning product, customer support, and sales
- Drive and monitor customer adoption rates, and assist with customer retention initiatives
The ideal candidate has…
- 3+ years of account management, customer success, or sales engineer experience in the software space
- Strong technical expertise with ability to work with tech and development teams, and deliver complex information and presentations for clients
- Successful track record negotiating contract renewals
- Ability to travel ~10%
- Bachelor’s degree required
Product Marketing Manager - Med Device Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15766 Direct Hire MA
Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a market leader in the medical device space. Remaining nimble in spite of their recent growth, they’re launching a new brand into the North American market. They’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategy for both new and existing product groups.
The right candidate will have experience developing marketing strategies to drive sales. They will be analytically minded, comfortable developing brand strategy, working with sales and driving projects through completion.
This is a new position, open due to growth, on a small and agile product team. This position sits in Andover and comes with competitive salary and excellent benefits. Apply today!
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, tactics and activities through defined sales and marketing channels
- Develop business cases and strategic plans to optimize product portfolio and increase market penetration
- Fine tune global initiatives and customer messaging according to local market needs
- Closely interact with sales, marketing, education, training, logistics, world headquarters, and other functions to implement strategies and tactics to drive revenue and profit growth
- Provide sales training as needed
- Track and monitor sales and marketing activities to provide product forecasts
- Plan and execute other strategic and operational projects, campaigns and programs
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, product management, or brand management, with healthcare or med device experience preferred
- Experience developing business cases and marketing plans
- Strong product marketing skills and business acumen
- Customer-oriented mind set
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work on a global team
- Strong project management, analytical and forecasting skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Sales experience a plus
- BA/BS required
Digital Strategy Director Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15761 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning digital agency based in Cambridge, MA. They are looking for a healthcare focused Digital Strategy Director to oversee key client projects. This is a high profile role reporting into the COO.
The right candidate will have experience crafting marketing strategy for healthcare organizations. The role will cover online marketing strategy, content strategy and market analysis. They will mentor a cross-functional marketing team executing client projects.
Serve as a subject matter expert for the agency, representing the business in front of both prospective and existing clients
Lead research to develop strategic perspectives for new and existing client marketing programs.
Advise agency and clients on healthcare digital marketing best practices
Create client strategy reports or workshops to raise the bar for engagements
Establish the processes and best practices for strategic services and accounts
Collaborate with the account managers to develop client strategy
8+ years’ experience in digital marketing with 2+ years in a healthcare setting
Experience developing marketing strategies with tangible ROI
Deep background in multi-channel marketing strategies with the insight to recommend the right tool for the right job
Experience developing teams through mentorship, leadership, and inspiration
Director of Performance Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15722 Direct Hire MA
Director of Performance Marketing
This position is responsible for marketing activities that enable our sales team to close new business; support our product team through regular market and competitive intelligence; and empower our success team to better understand and service customers. This is a central role responsible for developing and driving core components go-to-market strategy of a B2B2C product.
Your responsibilities include:
Competitive intelligence. Segment and track the ecommerce marketing automation vendor landscape. Regularly monitor, report on, and develop training around our competitors’ positioning; go-to-market efforts; products; and market share.
Audience segmentation and research. Refine and develop materials around our buyer personas. Regularly collect quantitative and qualitative data around customer profiles; motivations; perceptions; and business value. Synthesize and distribute your research to different teams across the organization.
Sales enablement. Ensure our value proposition is communicated in a clear, compelling and consistent way across our sales and marketing efforts. Make sure key use cases and core benefits are communicated clearly in all product-specific messaging. This includes things like introductory demos for prospects; case studies; sales collateral; and internal training sessions.
Positioning and messaging development. Translate your understanding of the competitive landscape, the audience, and our sales challenges and opportunities into compelling, segment-specific messaging. Ensure our core messaging is communicated regularly to your peers in marketing and across the organization; and reflected accurately across all external-facing materials.
Program management. We supplement a strong inbound channel with select direct marketing programs, including search marketing; retargeting campaigns; and sponsorships. You’ll be responsible for directing efforts across these channels to ensure they are cost-effective and reliably supporting our new customer acquisition efforts.
Your success requires close collaboration with the sales, customer success, and product management team. As the “command center” for the rest of the sales and marketing team, your ultimate success will be measure by MRR. But there are several leading indicators you’ll be in a position to influence, including the lead conversion rate and high value customer retention.
Getting Started / Key Outcomes
In the first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Gotten up to speed on our product.
- Done an initial analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Contributed your first blog post.
Within 90 days, you’ll have:
- Overhauled internal sales collateral for our top 5 competitors.
- Refined our core messaging framework and translated it into sales-facing collateral.
- Revamped & presented the pitch deck to the sales, marketing and success teams.
- Developed an initial lead nurturing plan.
Before you hit your first year anniversary, you’ll:
- Released new product messaging matching our customer profiles, and ensured it is reflected across the website.
- Built out a directory of sales assets, including battlecards; case studies; and testimonials.
- Built out an automated, segment-specific lead nurturing stream.
- Hit a regular monthly cadence of lead reactivation and/or conversion campaigns in partnership with sales.
You pay close attention to the details, and you’re also deadline-driven. You rock at organizing and motivating your peers across the company to drive home the value we deliver to our customers. You have exceptional communication skills, both written and face-to-face: you’re succinct but compelling, and understand how to get the point across. You’re an exceptional analyst: you’re not just comfortable with qualitative AND quantitative data, you know how to tell the story behind it. You love getting into the details, but you’re a big picture thinker. You’re familiar with marketing automation and email marketing. And most importantly, you have a sincere passion for helping ecommerce founders and marketers grow their businesses by improving the way they target and communicate with their customers.
Digital Optimization Specialist, PPC Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15700 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Analyst/Technologist – Education/Technology Company in Downtown Boston
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for an Marketing Technologist/Analyst to join their team. This person will use a combination of coding skills and analytics to drive marketing improvements.
This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits and a spot in a mission driven organization. Apply Today!
Work with the Performance Marketing team to develop and analyze a wide variety of marketing data
Conduct multivariate testing to improve web and ad performance
Use the AdWords and Bing APIs to optimize conversion rates
Disseminate insights and results with the creative, lifecycle, dev, B2B and analytics teams
2+ years’ experience in a marketing analytics, business/systems analysis or growth marketing role
Ability to hand code HTML and CSS
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
Passion about analytics and conversion rate optimization.
Familiar with paid search and paid social advertising
Knowledge of Google Analytics
Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15645 Direct Hire MA
We are a 6-year old digital health platform for women and families. Trusted and loved by millions of users, our mobile apps help people monitor their reproductive health and start families with confidence. We are on a mission to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our media team. In this role, you will working on brand awareness, lead generation, sales enablement, lead nurture, and customer marketing.
This role is ideal for an expert B2B marketer who loves to write and has experience leveraging digital marketing tactics in the advertising media space to drive campaign conversion. To be a successful Marketing Manager, you must have a solid understanding of the media and advertising landscape, inbound marketing, demand generation, and lead management, as well as expertise in creating engaging content for digital outlets, including website, collateral, email, blogs, and sales collateral.
- Develop marketing plans, strategies, editorial calendar; maintain campaign budgets
- Write/develop/edit content marketing assets including blogs, feature articles, landing pages, web copy, and other asset types, and optimize for search
- Plan, develop and manage all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver pipeline contribution and customer retention
- Develop/implement digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, thought leadership, and lead generation
- Build sales tools (i.e. slide decks, brochures, FAQ sheets)
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to ensure content and messaging is consistent and meets the goals of the overall strategy
- Leverage analytics to track campaign performance and metrics, make recommendations for improvement, share best practices.
- 4+ years’ experience of content marketing with a focus on B2B lead gen
- Experience marketing media solutions to consumer brands
- Strong writing ability – having written consistently for the web with SEO driven content (on a blog or website)
- Strong editorial mindset with a focus on understanding what audiences consume and how to create it
- Proven results delivering positive ROI from integrated marketing campaigns
- Broad knowledge and proven experience across all marketing mediums including demand generation, digital, social, and sales enablement
- Ability to understand analytics (including Google) and report on content, social, and web performance, conversion ratios and other KPIs
- Prior experience with marketing tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
- Excellent project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, fast-paced environment
Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15609 Direct Hire MA
We’re representing a global education and technology company HQ in Boston. With a strong mission to drive student success, they’ve completely revamped their offerings and are excited to expand internally as well. They’re looking for a Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns (heavy digital, some print) to lead an internal agency across B2B and B2C targeted campaigns.
At a high level:
- Newly created role
- Lead campaign strategy across online/offline efforts
- Develop insight-driven marketing programs to generate leads
- Metrics-driven marketer focused on performance and optimization
- Team management
Senior Product Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15253 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a lead provider of cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions. As they grow, they're looking to hire a Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join their team.
The right candidate will develop messaging and positioning for technical and nontechnical audiences. Strong writing skills are a must. This role is an individual contributor to start with the ability to grow into a leadership role as the company scales.
Our client is a leader in their space. This role is a spot on a growing marketing team within a fast growing pre-IPO company. The role comes with competitive salary+bonus+options. Apply today!
Hire and train a cross-functional product marketing team
Collaborate with Demand Gen teams to develop go-to-market plans and integrated marketing campaigns
Create datasheets, product sheets and other top of the funnel content
Translate conceptual ideas into compelling creative concepts
Create content concisely conveying subject matter
Deliver key product benefits within visually appealing content
Develop concise value proposition statements for a wide range of content
7+ years experience in technical product or content marketing
Ability to build strong working relationship within a global marketing organization
Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
Experience building marketing collateral: white papers; webinars; and web video