Sign up & get notified of new Marketing jobs
Paid Media Manager/Director Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15788 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a growing ecommerce company, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager/Director to join their team. If you are strategic, analytical, creative, and a results-driven marketing professional, this role could be an excellent fit for you!
- Oversee, lead and execute the implementation, testing and optimization of all paid media campaigns - paid search, display, and Facebook advertising
- Provide in-depth reporting and analysis of all paid marketing program performance
- 5+ years’ experience in hands on paid search, display, and Facebook ads management
- Small team management experience
- Ecommerce experience
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Experience with Google Analytics and Excel
Project Manager Contract MA
Job ID: 15783 Contract MA
Hello Digital Project Managers! Our client is continuing to grow and needs your expertise to keep that momentum going and to help bring their Clients visions to life! You'll be working with the client and the internal team to help create strategy and then execute, execute, execute! You'll manage budget and collaborate with internal teams to make the magic happen. This is an opportunity for an experienced (4+ years) PM who can communicate effectively with clients and lead with confidence and efficiency.
If you are interested, please let us know!
Customer Success Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15776 Direct Hire MA
Our client, located just north of the city, is an award-winning provider of the world’s only end-to-end platform for OSS Logistics. They have a powerful global presence but maintain the nimbleness and entrepreneurialism of a start-up. HireMinds has been engaged in a search for a Client Relationship Manager (Customer Success).
- Develop and maintain relationships with mid to enterprise level clients
- Guide clients throughout the entire life cycle including implementation, adoption, expansion, and renewals
- Partner cross-functionally with teams spanning product, customer support, and sales
- Drive and monitor customer adoption rates, and assist with customer retention initiatives
The ideal candidate has…
- 3+ years of account management, customer success, or sales engineer experience in the software space
- Strong technical expertise with ability to work with tech and development teams, and deliver complex information and presentations for clients
- Successful track record negotiating contract renewals
- Ability to travel ~10%
- Bachelor’s degree required
Product Marketing Manager - Med Device Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15766 Direct Hire MA
Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a market leader in the medical device space. Remaining nimble in spite of their recent growth, they’re launching a new brand into the North American market. They’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to develop marketing strategy for both new and existing product groups.
The right candidate will have experience developing marketing strategies to drive sales. They will be analytically minded, comfortable developing brand strategy, working with sales and driving projects through completion.
This is a new position, open due to growth, on a small and agile product team. This position sits in Andover and comes with competitive salary and excellent benefits. Apply today!
- Develop and implement marketing strategies, tactics and activities through defined sales and marketing channels
- Develop business cases and strategic plans to optimize product portfolio and increase market penetration
- Fine tune global initiatives and customer messaging according to local market needs
- Closely interact with sales, marketing, education, training, logistics, world headquarters, and other functions to implement strategies and tactics to drive revenue and profit growth
- Provide sales training as needed
- Track and monitor sales and marketing activities to provide product forecasts
- Plan and execute other strategic and operational projects, campaigns and programs
- 6+ years of experience in marketing, product management, or brand management, with healthcare or med device experience preferred
- Experience developing business cases and marketing plans
- Strong product marketing skills and business acumen
- Customer-oriented mind set
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work on a global team
- Strong project management, analytical and forecasting skills
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Sales experience a plus
- BA/BS required
Digital Strategy Director Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15761 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning digital agency based in Cambridge, MA. They are looking for a healthcare focused Digital Strategy Director to oversee key client projects. This is a high profile role reporting into the COO.
The right candidate will have experience crafting marketing strategy for healthcare organizations. The role will cover online marketing strategy, content strategy and market analysis. They will mentor a cross-functional marketing team executing client projects.
Serve as a subject matter expert for the agency, representing the business in front of both prospective and existing clients
Lead research to develop strategic perspectives for new and existing client marketing programs.
Advise agency and clients on healthcare digital marketing best practices
Create client strategy reports or workshops to raise the bar for engagements
Establish the processes and best practices for strategic services and accounts
Collaborate with the account managers to develop client strategy
8+ years’ experience in digital marketing with 2+ years in a healthcare setting
Experience developing marketing strategies with tangible ROI
Deep background in multi-channel marketing strategies with the insight to recommend the right tool for the right job
Experience developing teams through mentorship, leadership, and inspiration
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15749 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a rapidly growing, venture-backed company who is changing the way brands manage their products in-stores across the country. Their cloud-based technology affords retailers visibility into thousands of stores enabling them to optimize the in-store experience for their products and ultimately increase sales.
They are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to drive lead gen and acquisition efforts. This newly created role will report to the VP of Marketing and offers a high-visibility opportunity to impact their growing success. The ideal candidate will have solid cross-channel digital marketing experience, with expertise in email.
- Own lead gen campaign management and conversion goals
- Create email campaigns managing lists, segmentation and database cleansing
- Track and monitor email performance, identify trends and optimize
- Reporting on key campaign metrics (e.g. CPC, CPL, CVR, CAC, LTV, Retention)
- Manage MAP (HubSpot experience a plus)
- Administer website updates (CMS experience desired, Drupal experience a plus)
- Participate in ad-hoc marketing activities (trade shows, advertising, competitive analysis)
Sr. Digital Strategist Contract Massachusetts
Job ID: 15745 Contract Massachusetts
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketer (with paid media experience) to join our successful and well known client for a 4 month contract role. We need you to help them create results-focused digital marketing programs that help increase traffic and engagement, drive qualified leads and conversion, and create brand evangelism. This team is collaborative, hard working and super talented.
Here's what you'll do:
Drive the development of multi-channel strategies and plans across multiple clients.
Collaborate with account, creative and measurement teams to ensure that media plans/creative/measurement work are strategically aligned, client needs are met and quality levels are upheld
Drive innovation by demonstrating a fluency in the evolving digital media landscape and apply new ways of thinking to our clients’ business
Demonstrate a strong understanding in media planning fundamentals (target development, competitive, reach/frequency, etc.) across all media channels
Manage preparation, development, execution, and stewardship of media plans for specific clients, and accountable for supporting the buying team and ensuring plans are executed in line with client expectations and Bh processes
Ability to balance, prioritize and manage timelines associated with multiple, concurrent projects
Responsible for articulating, developing and presenting client deliverables (strategic decks, flowcharts, etc.)
Paid Media experience is a must have. This role is more focused on project management and strategy as you'll have a rock-star team to support execution.
Proficient in Microsoft Office, experience utilizing tools such as Kantar Strategy, IMS Reach/Frequency Tools, SQAD, Simmons/MRI, Prisma, Strata, and other software as needed.
Director of Performance Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15722 Direct Hire MA
Director of Performance Marketing
This position is responsible for marketing activities that enable our sales team to close new business; support our product team through regular market and competitive intelligence; and empower our success team to better understand and service customers. This is a central role responsible for developing and driving core components go-to-market strategy of a B2B2C product.
Your responsibilities include:
Competitive intelligence. Segment and track the ecommerce marketing automation vendor landscape. Regularly monitor, report on, and develop training around our competitors’ positioning; go-to-market efforts; products; and market share.
Audience segmentation and research. Refine and develop materials around our buyer personas. Regularly collect quantitative and qualitative data around customer profiles; motivations; perceptions; and business value. Synthesize and distribute your research to different teams across the organization.
Sales enablement. Ensure our value proposition is communicated in a clear, compelling and consistent way across our sales and marketing efforts. Make sure key use cases and core benefits are communicated clearly in all product-specific messaging. This includes things like introductory demos for prospects; case studies; sales collateral; and internal training sessions.
Positioning and messaging development. Translate your understanding of the competitive landscape, the audience, and our sales challenges and opportunities into compelling, segment-specific messaging. Ensure our core messaging is communicated regularly to your peers in marketing and across the organization; and reflected accurately across all external-facing materials.
Program management. We supplement a strong inbound channel with select direct marketing programs, including search marketing; retargeting campaigns; and sponsorships. You’ll be responsible for directing efforts across these channels to ensure they are cost-effective and reliably supporting our new customer acquisition efforts.
Your success requires close collaboration with the sales, customer success, and product management team. As the “command center” for the rest of the sales and marketing team, your ultimate success will be measure by MRR. But there are several leading indicators you’ll be in a position to influence, including the lead conversion rate and high value customer retention.
Getting Started / Key Outcomes
In the first 30 days, you’ll have:
- Gotten up to speed on our product.
- Done an initial analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Contributed your first blog post.
Within 90 days, you’ll have:
- Overhauled internal sales collateral for our top 5 competitors.
- Refined our core messaging framework and translated it into sales-facing collateral.
- Revamped & presented the pitch deck to the sales, marketing and success teams.
- Developed an initial lead nurturing plan.
Before you hit your first year anniversary, you’ll:
- Released new product messaging matching our customer profiles, and ensured it is reflected across the website.
- Built out a directory of sales assets, including battlecards; case studies; and testimonials.
- Built out an automated, segment-specific lead nurturing stream.
- Hit a regular monthly cadence of lead reactivation and/or conversion campaigns in partnership with sales.
You pay close attention to the details, and you’re also deadline-driven. You rock at organizing and motivating your peers across the company to drive home the value we deliver to our customers. You have exceptional communication skills, both written and face-to-face: you’re succinct but compelling, and understand how to get the point across. You’re an exceptional analyst: you’re not just comfortable with qualitative AND quantitative data, you know how to tell the story behind it. You love getting into the details, but you’re a big picture thinker. You’re familiar with marketing automation and email marketing. And most importantly, you have a sincere passion for helping ecommerce founders and marketers grow their businesses by improving the way they target and communicate with their customers.
Loyalty & Retention Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15719 Direct Hire MA
Our client, a local online brand, recently relaunched their referral program and are rolling out a new loyalty program. They need another strong B2C marketer who can work closely with the director to drive the roadmap, strategy and execution of their retention marketing efforts in order to increase repeat business, loyalty and lifetime value.
If you are data-driven and customer obsessed, this role could be great fit for you!
- At least 5+ years’ experience in customer communications, lifecycle marketing, and loyalty program management
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business or related field
Marketing Technologist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15700 Direct Hire MA
Marketing Analyst/Technologist – Education/Technology Company in Downtown Boston
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for an Marketing Technologist/Analyst to join their team. This person will use a combination of coding skills and analytics to drive marketing improvements.
This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits and a spot in a mission driven organization. Apply Today!
Work with the Performance Marketing team to develop and analyze a wide variety of marketing data
Conduct multivariate testing to improve web and ad performance
Use the AdWords and Bing APIs to optimize conversion rates
Disseminate insights and results with the creative, lifecycle, dev, B2B and analytics teams
2+ years’ experience in a marketing analytics, business/systems analysis or growth marketing role
Ability to hand code HTML and CSS
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Experience with A/B or multivariate testing
Passion about analytics and conversion rate optimization.
Familiar with paid search and paid social advertising
Knowledge of Google Analytics
Director of Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15688 Direct Hire MA
HireMinds has been retained to assist Capstone Headwaters in identifying their first head of Marketing. This is an incredible growth opportunity for a strong, entrepreneurial financial services marketer.
This person will participate as a key member of the Capstone Headwaters’ management team, responsible for providing leadership while managing the development and implementation of a marketing roadmap for our rapidly growing firm. He/she will be integrated with the firm’s research and business development teams, and work directly with our President and CEO. Having just completed a major acquisition, Capstone Headwaters (CSHW) has established itself as a market leader and is committed to building a highly sophisticated marketing function.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of organization
- Responsible for the marketing activities for the corporation including brand identity, product marketing (sales, promotion, pricing, packaging) and/or direct marketing
- Manage CSHW website – changes, designs, edits, updates
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail
- Establish and maintain a consistent corporate brand throughout all product lines, corporate materials, and external events
- Team-oriented “doer” (i.e., ability to roll up sleeves and get involved in production)
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive marketing experience with emphasis on developing and managing teams
- Strong financial, analytical and project management skills
- Demonstrable experience designing and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques, Marketo a plus!
- Website design work, Drupal experience helpful
SEO Specialist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15659 Direct Hire MA
SEO Specialist – Education/Technology Company in Downtown Boston
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for an SEO Specialist to join their team. This person will start off specializing technical SEO projects and take on more strategy responsibility as their career grows. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply Today!
- Develop SEO strategy for multiple products
- Create scheduled SEO action plans on SEO strategy and goals
- Produce weekly reports on SEO action plan execution and status
- Manage SEO performance tracking and analytics
- Monitor status of all websites to identify new technical SEO optimizations
- Work with Content SEO Specialist to keep on-page optimization sharp and up-to-date
- Support UX designers and developers on optimization projects to improve user engagement
- Track and review data to create SEO reports with actionable insights
Preferred skills and experience:
- 1 to 3 years of SEO experience with experience within an agency or education preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to build and manipulate pivot tables
- Experience with SEO optmization and web analytics tools
- Strong research skills including the ability to run SEO audits and tackle competitor research
- Understanding of how the web works and how technical enhancements can improve SEO
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for improvement
- BA/BS required
Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15645 Direct Hire MA
We are a 6-year old digital health platform for women and families. Trusted and loved by millions of users, our mobile apps help people monitor their reproductive health and start families with confidence. We are on a mission to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our media team. In this role, you will working on brand awareness, lead generation, sales enablement, lead nurture, and customer marketing.
This role is ideal for an expert B2B marketer who loves to write and has experience leveraging digital marketing tactics in the advertising media space to drive campaign conversion. To be a successful Marketing Manager, you must have a solid understanding of the media and advertising landscape, inbound marketing, demand generation, and lead management, as well as expertise in creating engaging content for digital outlets, including website, collateral, email, blogs, and sales collateral.
- Develop marketing plans, strategies, editorial calendar; maintain campaign budgets
- Write/develop/edit content marketing assets including blogs, feature articles, landing pages, web copy, and other asset types, and optimize for search
- Plan, develop and manage all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver pipeline contribution and customer retention
- Develop/implement digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness, thought leadership, and lead generation
- Build sales tools (i.e. slide decks, brochures, FAQ sheets)
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to ensure content and messaging is consistent and meets the goals of the overall strategy
- Leverage analytics to track campaign performance and metrics, make recommendations for improvement, share best practices.
- 4+ years’ experience of content marketing with a focus on B2B lead gen
- Experience marketing media solutions to consumer brands
- Strong writing ability – having written consistently for the web with SEO driven content (on a blog or website)
- Strong editorial mindset with a focus on understanding what audiences consume and how to create it
- Proven results delivering positive ROI from integrated marketing campaigns
- Broad knowledge and proven experience across all marketing mediums including demand generation, digital, social, and sales enablement
- Ability to understand analytics (including Google) and report on content, social, and web performance, conversion ratios and other KPIs
- Prior experience with marketing tools (HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics)
- Excellent project management skills and understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex, fast-paced environment
Digital Strategist Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15642 Direct Hire MA
Our client is an award winning digital agency with technology in their DNA. As they continue to win more strategic work, they’re looking for a Digital Strategist to join their team.
This role is ideal for someone looking to transform client engagements through marketing, analytics and user experience. The right person is a strategic thinker who understands psychology, visual design, business and technology. The digital strategist will drive client engagement strategy.
In return, our client offers a great work environment in Davis SQ just steps from the Red Line. Compensation is competitive and the culture is fantastic. Apply today!
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business issues and
- Identify client problems, define audiences and developing strategies to reach those audiences
- Research client audience, conduct competitive intelligence and use findings to inform digital strategy
- Identify solutions available to the client and forecast their effectiveness
- Partner with designers, technologists and clients to build recommendations into a cohesive and integrated approach
- Understand what analytics can tell us about customer behaviors
- 2+ years experience in a digital strategy, content strategy or consulting role
- Deep understanding of the digital world with the ability to align marketing with business needs
- Experience rapidly acclimating to a wide range of businesses and corporate strategies
- Ability to stay current with consumer digital trends
- Research experience preferred: in-person interviews, co-design workshops and focus groups
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Comfortable presenting in front of large groups and delivering difficult feedback
- Ability to take ambiguous tasks and turn them into concrete deliverables.
- BS/BA required
Director of Product and Partner Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15630 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a technology/education company located right in Downtown Boston. Well-established yet nimble, they’re searching for a Director of Product and Partner Marketing to join their team.
The Director will manage a team of five, developing go to market strategies for a wide range of educational products. The right candidate will have a deep product or demand gen background, ideally with a mix of business and consumer marketing experience.
My client is a mission driven organization located in the Seaport District. This role comes with a competitive salary + benefits. Apply Today!
- Develop value proposition and go to market strategies for educational products
- Serve as SME for sales and marketing teams, identify partnership opportunities and execute marketing vision to generate new and existing customer revenue
- Collaborate with performance, lifecycle and digital marketing teams to launch multichannel customer acquisition campaigns
- Lead teams of product and partner marketers, with a focus on growth and mentorship
- Measure and refine marketing campaign tactics
- At least 7 years in product marketing or demand generation marketing
- Experience leading a team in an entrepreneurial or high growth environment
- Track record of identifying partnership opportunities
- Strong track record as a leader – managing both up and down
- Experience developing marketing strategy, testing hypotheses, and investing in what works
- Genuine and collaborative leader and employee
Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15609 Direct Hire MA
We’re representing a global education and technology company HQ in Boston. With a strong mission to drive student success, they’ve completely revamped their offerings and are excited to expand internally as well. They’re looking for a Senior Director of Integrated Campaigns (heavy digital, some print) to lead an internal agency across B2B and B2C targeted campaigns.
At a high level:
- Newly created role
- Lead campaign strategy across online/offline efforts
- Develop insight-driven marketing programs to generate leads
- Metrics-driven marketer focused on performance and optimization
- Team management
Sr. Director - Digital Acquisition Direct Hire Massachusetts
Job ID: 15508 Direct Hire Massachusetts
Our client is the leading sports entertainment tech company in the country. Their innovative approach has transformed the way old fans and new experience fantasy sports. They are seeking a Sr. Director of Digital Acquisition to join them. Reporting into the VP with dotted lines to the CMO, this is a pivotal hire in the transformation and growth of their digital practice.
The right candidate is a self-starter with a strong analytical background, who has a successful track-record driving multi-channel acquisition campaigns. This candidate is creative, and can think outside the box when it comes to engaging and converting customers. S/he is well-versed in measuring return on ad spend and media optimization, as well as ad-buying on a large scale. Mobile experience is a must.
- Lead a team of 4+ marketers
- Manage and drive customer acquisition across digital channels, with a primary focus on social
- Develop and manage a $MM budget
- Strategize and execute key initiatives in digital user acquisition, and act as an internal thought leader + educator for the Executive team
- Conduct analysis to derive new findings to optimize campaigns, and partner with analytics team to develop framework and infrastructure to ensure proper data collection
- Develop A/B testing programs
- Partner with product, development, and creative to implement features and/or designs to improve acquisition
- Develop audience targeting strategy, placement strategy, KPI strategies, messaging strategy, retargeting strategies, budgeting forecasting and spend strategies to reach acquisition goals.
- 8+ years of digital acquisition experience across mobile, social, and search
- 3+ years in mobile user acquisition and ad buying, ideally in the gaming or eCommerce space
- Analytically driven and experience with A/B testing; proficiency with SQL and Excel is ideal
- At least 4 years of management experience
- Ability to thoroughly monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking
- Experience working cross-functionally with tech and creative teams
Senior Product Marketing Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15253 Direct Hire MA
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a lead provider of cloud backup and disaster recovery solutions. As they grow, they're looking to hire a Senior Manager of Product Marketing to join their team.
The right candidate will develop messaging and positioning for technical and nontechnical audiences. Strong writing skills are a must. This role is an individual contributor to start with the ability to grow into a leadership role as the company scales.
Our client is a leader in their space. This role is a spot on a growing marketing team within a fast growing pre-IPO company. The role comes with competitive salary+bonus+options. Apply today!
Hire and train a cross-functional product marketing team
Collaborate with Demand Gen teams to develop go-to-market plans and integrated marketing campaigns
Create datasheets, product sheets and other top of the funnel content
Translate conceptual ideas into compelling creative concepts
Create content concisely conveying subject matter
Deliver key product benefits within visually appealing content
Develop concise value proposition statements for a wide range of content
7+ years experience in technical product or content marketing
Ability to build strong working relationship within a global marketing organization
Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Experience developing customer-facing messaging and content
Experience building marketing collateral: white papers; webinars; and web video