Scientist, Immunology, Antibody Discovery Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16168 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a highly-regarded cell/gene therapy company in the greater Boston area and they are seeking an experienced, highly-motivated Immuno-Oncology Scientist to join their research and discovery team to explore antibody discovery for cellular immunotherapies! You will collaborate with and help other teammates to develop assays to support antibody characterization both in vitro and in CAR-engineered T cells.
• Propose and evaluate new methods to streamline and automate antibody and CAR screening workflows
• Potential to lead a team of 1-2 research associates
• Work collaboratively and cross-functionally within preclinical development to manage research projects from a strategic perspective
• PhD in Immunology, Cell/Molecular Biology, or related field.
• 1-5 years of relevant experience in immunology, I/O, or autoimmunity.
• Experience with antibody discovery and characterization, mammalian cell culture, and stand cell-based immunological assays.
• Applied expertise in T cell therapeutics is a plus, either in academia or industry.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. indefinitely to be considered.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.