Senior Marketing Analyst Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15876 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a full-service advertising agency based near Boston with a roster of global and national clients spanning healthcare, financial services and higher education. They’re seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst to join their growing search program and play an integral part in shaping their newly established Analytics division. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, this is a highly visible role where you will gain exposure to a wide variety of channels both online and offline. This is an exciting growth opportunity where you will work on strategic initiatives and make immediate impact.
About the role:
- Prepare reports for our clients across multiple sources and channels, including online and offline advertising, social media, email, mobile, website, and more
- Develop insights from the data to continually optimize current campaigns
- Collaborate with both internal and external stakeholders on data collection, tracking, measurement, and reporting; ensure data is collected properly and accurately
- Keep up with the latest industry trends in digital analytics and online technology, and share knowledge within the department
- 5+ years of experience as a marketing analyst, primarily working with digital advertising
- Strong Excel skills, proficiency in Tableau and SQL strongly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of marketing and digital media tracking tools such as DoubleClick, Google Tag Manager, AdWords, Facebook, etc.
- Extensive knowledge with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends or similar
- B.A./B.S. preferably with emphasis on marketing or a quantitative field (applied mathematics, statistics, economics, etc.)