Associate Director, Global Maintenance & Shutdown Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14741 Direct Hire MA
Global Pharmaceutical company is growing their Maintenance Engineering team! They are looking to add an Associate Director, Maintenance & Shutdown to their team! This role will lead global maintenance programs and projects and the subject matter and compliance expert in maintenance and maintenance shutdown management. Responsible for development, implementation and on-going support of programs, processes, and procedures to ensure business and compliance objectives are met. Other responsibilities include:
- Provides operational direction for maintenance systems and programs.
- Document owner for global maintenance and plant shutdown procedures.
- Subject matter and compliance expert for maintenance topics.
- Global process owner role for maintenance quality systems.
- Leads development and standardization of the global maintenance program with focus on increased harmonization, efficiency and compliance.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to optimize the maintenance program and to resolve maintenance related inspection observations with global implications.
- Provides leadership and subject matter expertise for optimization and management of plant shutdowns.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 8+ years’ experience managing engineering or maintenance activities in a GMP manufacturing environment (preferably Life Science Industry).
Note: This role may sit at one of their Tech Ops locations either in MA, CA, GA or IL. As well as International sites in Dublin, Ireland, Rieti, Italy, Singapore, Switzerland, Vienna, Austria or Lessines, Belgium