VP, Channel Sales
We enable smart decision-making for the world’s most ambitious businesses. In an increasingly complex, digitally-driven world, we help the world’s top consumer companies understand what’s important and how to act on it. Our customers and prospects are the world's most iconic consumer brands of the Fortune 500 and Forbes Global 2000.
We help our customers to find their focus, create competitive advantage, and significantly improve performance. Each of our brands unlocks data, analytics and insights for customers. Through business-critical intelligence, world-class events and advisory services, we anticipate trends and connect brands to the market-leading, sector-specific expertise they need.
We are pioneers at heart and not afraid to try what others cannot even imagine. Our technology is unique, the result of years of intensive research, and highly coveted across the industry. We are collaborative, curious, and always put our customers first.
In this role, you will be responsible for the entire channel business, and for growing the team from the groun up. You will manage joint opportunities throughout the entire sales cycle, from partner-sourced leads all the way to integration. Under your leadership, our channel strategy will empower partners to amplify and accelerate our sales process. This role is central to our growth!
- Orchestrate, build and execute an enterprise channel sales org of a unique product offering in close collaboration with marketing and product
- Develop joint strategies and sales motions to best leverage the existing GTM capabilities and drive to expand our business world-wide
- Negotiate and implement strategic deals with Fortune 500 enterprise customers
- Develop and nurture strong relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively lead a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Build out a Channel Sales Group dedicated to business development and pre-sales functions
- Be the "Voice of the Partner", providing feedback into the company
- Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of success in developing and implementing a comprehensive channel sales strategy in the data, ecomm, martech or adtech space, ideally with consumer brands
- Proven record of working with executives to translate product and strategic roadmaps into actionable programs
- Deep understanding of partners' business, strategy, operations, technology and goals
- Ability to manage internal and external resources to deliver results that exceed expectations
- Background in retail, ecommerce, digital, consumer environments
- Well-versed in major sales methodologies with superior presentation and communication skills
- 10+ years experience in comparable role
- Demonstrated record of delivering quality results with supporting metrics
- Strong leadership and influencing skills