Our client is a well-established global agency working with big name brands in the healthcare, eComm and CPG industries. Their teams offer best-in-class services in the fields of media planning, analytics, mobile strategy, data consulting and performance marketing. Their expert team spans the globe and they operate in over 150 countries. Their industry expertise allows them to help their clients develop media and marketing strategies that are meaningful to their target audiences, understanding the customer journey and they content they will find engaging.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The VP, Analytics works closely with healthcare clients, spanning pharma and consumer, as a thought leader for the agency analytics services. Partnering with agency teams, they will ensure data science resources are deployed to drive value via advanced analytics solutions such as custom audience segmentation, market mix modeling, and predictive attribution analytics.
You will be responsible for leading, developing and managing all aspects of client campaign analytics and decision modeling – including report design, data capture development and implementation processes. You will have access to a variety of data sources and cross-functional partners to continuously evolve the metrics used to measure the effectiveness and ROI of activity across all campaigns.
You get excited about the central role data-driven decisioning plays in revolutionizing the way marketers, agencies, platforms and publishers go to market. You are a strategic thinker, with the discipline to focus efforts in order to achieve tangible, measurable outcomes near and long term.
You have a proven track record of defining, implementing and evangelizing data-driven measurement and analytics approaches for clients working in an agency, publisher or platform environment.
Our ideal candidate will be an action-oriented measurement and analytics expert who instills confidence in clients and colleagues with their knowledge, as well as their ability to translate strategy into action.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence with a focus in analytics
- Experience working for a Media/Advertising agency in a client-facing role
- Experience leading and managing a team
- Demonstrated experience managing digital campaign analytics
- Ability to translate data into insights that understands customer needs and behavioral drivers
- Demonstrates a firm grasp of statistical modeling, segmentation, value analysis, as well as reporting for site analytics, online advertising, social media, etc
- Capable of contributing expertise both in advanced analytics techniques and in consumer research and analysis
- Track record of implementing process efficiencies, tools and technologies
- Experience with statistical modeling software (R, SAS, SPSS, Python) database tools (Amazon Web, SQL, MS AccessMS) and enterprise business intelligence tools like Tableau, Power BI
- Ability to translate data and insights to non-technical audiences
- Bachelors degree preferred