UX Researcher – Healthcare, Consumer Research
Fully Remote, 1+ Year contract position
Our Client, a world leader in cancer treatment and research, is hiring an experienced UX Researcher to help raise the bar in providing personalized, digital experiences.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity to be a change agent in supporting a mission, like no other!
- Update and build out personas that represent our current user needs, attitudes, behaviors, experiences and goals
- Create corresponding journeys that provide a visualization of a user's relationship and key interactions
- Understand gaps and areas of opportunity, with particular focus on attitudes towards, accessibility to and proficiency with digital solutions
- Synthesize findings and develop insights that will help inform our digital strategy forward
- Understanding not all challenges and opportunities involve digital solutions, all outcomes will be shared with interested stakeholders
What You'll do:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Perform market and ethnographic research
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools and approaches: workshops, interviews, surveys, heuristic evaluations, card sorts, prototyping
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years of UX research experience, Healthcare preferred
- Practical experience with a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods, techniques and testing tools
- Experience with human-centered design thinking and/or lean UX software development practices
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Experience testing copy through user research (remote and incontext)
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, evaluating, and iteration
- Ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- Experience with remote testing and collaboration tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills