Sr. UX Designer
Our digital agency client in Boston is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join their team and help them employ audience-focused design processes that produce measurable results for their clients.
This is a contract opportunity with the potential to extend and/or convert to a permanent position.
Strong candidates should have:
- A portfolio that shows your best work and your process
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a UX Design role (web and mobile)
- Experience presenting to clients and key stakeholders
- Design information architectures, taxonomies, and component and page layout wireframes that turn messy, disorganized and often very complex websites into clear, navigable, and valuable resources for users
- Experience partnering with Strategy, Business System Analysis, Analytics, SEO and Development to translate business and users’ goals into elegant and practical design
- Use best practices and strong foundational standards related to design/user experience across the user journey
- Use participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discover
If you're interested we'd love to talk to you. Please send your resume, a link to your portfolio and your contact information.