Sr. UX Designer
Our client is continuing to build a strong and strategic HCD team and is ready to hire their next Sr. UX Designer.
If you are looking to join an organization that truly puts design first, supporting UX decisions across all divisions, this is your opportunity. You'll have massive reach across a major F500 company and participate in design workshops, conduct research and design end to end experiences. You'll collaborate with key stakeholders to identify gaps and to help determine and develop design strategy.
You'll receive excellent benefits and compensation, the tools you need to make an impact and a supportive and collaborative team to celebrate with. This role will require onsite presence 2 -3 days a week.
- Explore customer needs across different business units
- Design forward thinking digital experiences encompassing web/mobile
- Storyboard complex interactions
- Creating customer journey maps while prototyping workflows from beginning to end
- 4+ years of web product design experience
- Well-versed in human-centered design methods and techniques
- Must be able to lead design thinking activities as well as execute UX/UI designs for products
- Must be comfortable working within an established and ever-expanding Design System
- Must have experience using Figma, Sketch, Axure or similar design/prototyping tool
- Must be self-motivated and highly-organized
If you are interested please let us know!