Our client is a mid-sized, public cell & gene therapy company developing transformative therapies in immuno-oncology and rare disease and has a company culture that can't be beat! They are seeking experienced Pharmacologists to guide the Immunooncology and Rare Disease pharmacology efforts from early-stage target ID and validation to IND.
The main function of this role is to generate the pharmacology, PK/PD, safety, and biomarker data that is critical to translating innovative therapies safely from research into patients and to the market.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Identify optimal immuno-oncology animal models and direct in-house IND-enabling animal studies to understand fundamental biology and mechanism-of-action
• Study design, monitoring, data analysis, interpretation and reporting to support regulatory filings
• Leading both direct and indirect reports and working with Discovery, and Research and Development functions to align in vivo pharmacology strategy
• Develop preclinical data package for candidate nomination and clinical development
• Ensure appropriate use of animals in compliance with all regulatory requirements
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Qualified candidates will have a MS or PhD in Pharmacology or related discipline and 5-10+ years of relevant cell therapy, gene therapy, vaccine or biologics industry experience. Must have experience with oncology models, ideally in Immuno-oncology and/or T-cell directed therapies. Must have proven track record of good experimental design, in-depth data analysis and interpretation, and experience in managing direct reports and development of scientific staff.
Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered and must be commutable to the Cambridge area or able to relocate with very limited assistance.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.