Lead marketing operations for our Greater Boston client, a growing research and advisory firm. In this role, you will optimize marketing processes and oversee the growth and maintenance of the marketing database. If you are looking for a management role with growth potential, this role could be a great fit.
- Optimize Marketing processes to create more efficient workflows
- Work closely with the Salesforce team to automate manual processes and data entry
- Manage database team
- Maintain a high level of data integrity and hygiene
- Identify new channels, vendors or outlets for account and name development aligned with key personas and business objectives
- Manage marketing tech stack
- Define the Marketing Operations roadmap, lead adoption, and review operational processes to drive accountability
- Work closely with Head of Demand Generation to oversee our inbound demand management process
- Work closely with BI Team on insights reporting for marketing and sales leadership
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leaders to create and maintain personas/job functions in SFDC for more targeted outreach
- Implement data privacy best practices, including integration with a preference management center
- Manage, grow, and audit marketing database to power analytics, contact and account augmentation, and drive targeting and segmentation work
- Own the systems and processes related to the buyer's journey through campaign management.
- Define lead scoring criteria and operationalize the process through marketing automation systems.
- Work with cross-organization teams to develop analytics and build visibility across program performance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- 4+ years of B2B experience in Marketing Operations or Business Operations plus 1+ years of managing people
- Salesforce and Pardot experience strongly preferred
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, with advanced proficiency of MS Excel.
- Experience using and/or familiarity with ETL tools and data programming languages
- Experience with CRM/email marketing strategy, design, and operations