Our client works across healthcare, technology, real estate and nonprofit clients. Their scope of work runs the gamut from digital media campaigns to website content/SEO to print production. Having established a name for themselves over the last 30 years, their clients trust their work and bring repeat business time and time again.
We’re recruiting for a newly created Senior Graphic Designer position who will join a talented team of creatives. This person will be a strategic powerhouse with excellent digital and concepting chops. That said, as a small shop, this person will need to be comfortable actually doing the work as well. We’re looking for someone who can bring ideas to life, is resourceful and proactive.
This could be a good fit if you…
- Can communicate the thought process behind a proposed design solution and can understand and implement feedback
- Can translate marketing communication strategies into clear and compelling graphic design solutions
- Are a self-starter who can work with minimal oversight and manage deadlines on a number of projects
The position requires:
- 5+ years of experience in the graphic design field
- Experience with print, digital marketing, and video
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Advanced working knowledge of the Mac, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite, and digital media technologies. Experience with Adobe XD is a plus