Our Cell Therapy client in Cambridge, MA is growing and looking to add a Sr. Associate Scientist to their T-Cell Biology team! Our ideal candidate will have experience in T cell biology or immuno oncology to help build and advance their T cell therapy portfolio. Role will support the development of novel T cell products from discovery through pre-clinical development. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Generation and analysis of in vitro data to identify optimal binders and BOXR transgenes for lead selection of BOXR T cell candidates against various solid tumor indications.
- Evaluate CAR and BOXR T cell function with in vitro cell-based assays including cytotoxicity, proliferation and transgene-specific functional assays to evaluate efficacy and mechanism of action in suppressive environments.
- Collaborate with in vivo scientists to design studies evaluating the safety and efficacy of CAR and BOXR candidates.
- Prepare study reports and present results internally at team meetings
- Contribute to scientific manuscripts and abstracts, as well as slide & poster presentations for scientific conferences.
- Keep a study record by maintaining a detailed, accurate laboratory notebook.
- BS with 4-8 years or MS with 1-4 years of industry experience.
- Experience with engineered T cell therapeutics (CAR-T, TCR) preferred.
- Proficiency in tissue culture of primary cells and cell lines, cell based in vitro functional assays including cytotoxicity, proliferation, cytokine production.
- Experience with multicolor flow cytometry required
- Familiarity with lentiviral or retroviral production and transduction of mammalian cells preferred.
- Experience with ELISA, MSD, westerns and cytotoxicity assays desired, experience with qPCR a plus.
- Proficiency using programs such as Excel, GraphPad Prism, FlowJo, and PowerPoint for data entry, analysis, and presentations