Social Media Specialist
Our client, a leading baby product manufacturer and distributor, is seeking a results-driven Social Media Specialist to support their Brand Marketing team and help drive the growth of their brands. As a social media specialist, you will assist with the execution of marketing tactics across channels like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and other key and emerging players.
- Schedule and publish daily social media content across channels using their internal social media management tools
- Closely follow brand guidelines and the social strategy to draft engaging social media content that aims to inspire, inform, or entertain their target audience of parents in the US
- Pitch and execute content ideas to the internal team
- Assist with crafting and executing annual and ongoing social media plans
- Build influencer lists and assist with management of day-to-day influencer campaigns
- Collect and distribute user-generated and influencer-generated content across marketing channels
- Secure partnerships with like-minded brands for co-branded sweepstakes and promotions
- Conduct research on brand and competitor sentiment
- 2+ years of experience in social platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and others
- Understanding of social media marketing and how it contributes to overarching business goals
- Basic knowledge/awareness of marketing software, such as Sprinklr, Curalate, Google Analytics, etc.