Our clients is a leader in the natural wellness, beauty and lifestyle space. They are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their DTC marketing team. This is a great opportunity to really build social strategy and presence for their consumer products division.
- Establish best practices in creating images, videos, GIFs, and interactive content specific to each channel
- Engage with followers and create Direct Message campaigns to drive traffic to owned media platforms
- Develop branded social presence in within brand standards – really create a voice for the brand!
- Develop influencer campaigns and promotional efforts
- Develop & maintain content library with metrics for future campaign strategy.
- Own and track social media analytics, processes and best practices for continued optimization of the program
- 1-3 years experience in social media marketing, experience with branded campaigns a plus
- Demonstrated experience with multiple social platforms and knowledge of best practices, tools, and trends on social media platforms, as well as sponsored/partner content protocols (Facebook, Facebook Live, Instagram, Instagram Stories, IGTV, Instagram Live, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Ability to repurpose content at scale using various tools
- Enthusiastic spirit and “builder” mentality
- Experience building landing pages using tools like Clickfunnels, Zipify Pages, or equivalent is a plus
- Analytics and tracking experience
- Bachelors degree