Our client, an award-winning website design and digital marketing shop is seeking a senior level WordPress Developer/Engineer. The agency is changing the narrative – not only in the way they sell, but also how they package their expertise. The innovation has been a huge success having doubled revenue and headcount in the past 12 months.
As the team expands, they're seeking someone with a passion for building fast, secure, accessible, and innovative digital experiences on the WordPress platform. It’s a flat structure where you'll be supported by an experienced digital and tech team, and work with top tier clients across technology, manufacturing and healthcare/life science.
- Be the go-to person in charge of the most complex development initiatives, including WordPress website integrations and other advanced PHP projects
- Custom development projects, extending the functionality of existing or new sites
- Support ticket resolution, in collaboration with their digital and tech teams
- Assess new plugins, frameworks, applications, and platforms for an optimal development workflow
- 5-10 years’ experience in WordPress
- Advanced knowledge of eCommerce, particularly WooCommerce
- Client facing experience with ability to convert client needs into technical requirements
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), and Gutenberg
- Experience troubleshooting performance bottlenecks in code and databases
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agency experience required
- B2B client experience preferred