Our client – a Boston-based full-service independent marketing agency is hiring a Senior SEO Strategist to join their growing team. This role will be responsible for leading and driving SEO strategies, tactics, and ROI across clients including management, daily execution, and maintenance of all SEO initiatives, such as keyword research, analysis, keyword tracking, and Technical SEO activities.
- Set and execute strategies to improve and increase organic rankings and search traffic while monitoring, tracking, and analyzing ranking performance on an ongoing basis
- Provide clients with strategic consultation, competitive analysis, as well as tactical experience in all SEO initiatives including onsite optimization related to metadata, page titles, URLs, redirects, internal linking structures, SEO copy, and sitemap reviews
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success. To include data-informed and keyword-focused strategies based on analysis of clients’ owned content, as well as creating new SEO-driven content recommendations
- Leverage SEO software and tools to monitor, analyze and optimize websites as well as regular SEO health audits to ensure websites are crawlable and fully optimized
- This also includes recommendations for optimizing website architecture, URL structures, internal and external linking, site migration and redirect plans and technical SEO remediation plans
- Conduct keyword research to identify and discover new keyword opportunities that support client keyword rankings and customer acquisition
- Consult with content marketing team and copywriters to integrate best in class SEO strategies
- Ongoing performance and reporting and the expansion of client SEO programs to achieve KPI's.
- 3-5+ years SEO experience
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, GTM and Google Search Console tools
- Experience working with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, and Moz
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or other related field preferred