Scientist/ Senior Scientist, RNA Synthesis- Stealth mode RNA Company located in Cambridge, Ma.
- PhD with 2+ years relevant industrial experience or BS/ MS with in-depth knowledge of in vitro transcription (6+ years) and relevant experience in purification of mRNA from IVT reactions using chromatography and filtration.
- In-depth knowledge of nucleic acid/oligonucleotides chemistry and standard analytical methods of these molecules
- The applicant should have strong communication and collaboration skills, along with multiple examples of a strong technical background.
- Experience with automation.
- Experience with analytical techniques like CE, HPLC, LC-MS.
- Hands-on experience with AKTA purifier with solid knowledge of Unicorn software.
- The candidate will be responsible for the development of in-vitro transcription (IVT) conditions and purification processes for mRNA-based therapeutics to support various programs.
- Optimize reactions, starting materials, and process conditions.
- Contribute to downstream process development for purification of mRNA.
- Develop mRNA analytics for purity determination and impurity profiling.
- Ability to Supervise and mentor junior team members.
- Cross-train team members in mRNA synthesis and purification.