Senior Scientist, Pharmacology
Location: Watertown, MA
You’ll Be Responsible For:
• Execution of vivo studies to generate proof-of-concept data findings.
• Contribute to studies for IND-enabling efforts on an immunopharmacology pipeline.
• Work effectively on cross-functional team efforts to guide efficacy studies, PK/PD, biodistribution and safety studies.
• Oversee studies conducted externally with CROs in delivering successful in vivo studies.
• Author study reports across various preclinical studies and contribute to written sections of IND reports.
• Help strengthen external collaborations with CROs focused in pharmacology related to high-priority programs.
• Analyze, interpret, and present key results effectively at meetings with key stakeholders.
• Assist VP in building a high-function and collaborative preclincial and in vivo team.
You’ll Bring With You:
• PhD in Biology, immunology, pharmacology with ~5+ years of industry experience with in vivo pharmacology studies.
• A track-record of success with CRO studies and ability to travel when needed to sites and providing oversight to key aspects of studies. .
• Familiarity with preclinical regulatory requirements and prior experience with writing IND sections are highly desired.
• Prior experience with safety and PK/Biodistribution study management and design.
• Prior experience with Immunology cell therapy in T-cell or Dendritic cell therapies is a plus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work with evolving demands and contribute positively to a flourishing biotech culture.