Senior Scientist, Cancer Biology
Our pre-IPO client is developing a novel therapeutic modality with the ability to impact a high number of cancers. They are less than 100 people and have raised more than $300 million in the last 24 months. We are seeking a trained Cancer Biologist to join their team and impact their lead program a well as early discovery projects.
If you’re interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and interview soon.
- Design, develop and perform relevant assays and biological experiments
- Develop and execute on strategies to elucidate MOA and identify preclinical biomarkers
- Record, analyze & present data to team and leadership
- Coordinate with CRO’s to support research goals
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Ph.D. and training in cancer biology
- Hands-on experience with CRISPR and/or RNAi for target validation is a must
- Cell based assay development expertise
- Experience in drug discovery and hit-to-lead process is a must
- Proficiency in biochemical, molecular, and cellular techniques including Western blotting, qPCR, transfection, immunofluorescence and/or live imaging techniques and immunohistochemistry, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with CROs
- Experience training junior scientists is preferred / not required
- Skilled with in vivo models & sample analysis is preferred / not required
- Track record of high-level scientific publications
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.