Product Manager – Consumer/Greentech
Our client is a leading source for information on green technologies. With a well respected brand trusted by consumers and the market, they’re looking for a Senior Product Manager as they launch new products.
This is the perfect role for a consumer product manager looking to bring their chops to the consumer solar market. The right candidate will develop strategy while working to drive the product roadmap alongside a cross-functional team. This role will have a hybrid in office schedule with 3X a week in Boston. Apply today!
- Establish the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a new product offering
- Lead an empowered product development team that includes engineers, designers, and marketers
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of our company, aligning them to your vision
- Manage your product across the full product lifecycle
- Actively manage product scope by focusing on the most important user needs
- Drive the adoption of renewable energy and fight climate change
- Determine and analyze metrics for success and iterative improvement
- 4+ years in product management role for an ecommerce, marketplace or consumer oriented company
- Ability to develop of a customer-centric product strategy that delivers business results
- Experience with Scrum/Agile product development
- Technical savvy and understanding of how to support the engineering process
- Fluency with A/B testing and data driven decision-making
- Ability to write and or guide clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results