Senior Product Manager, Consumer
We are looking for a passionate consumer product manager who is laser focused on achieving business outcomes and optimizing the user experience. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, detail-oriented, loves to learn, has great communication skills and comes to work to push our product to be better. You believe in working as a team, listening to your customer and doing an excellent job of storytelling the “why” in what we are working on to different levels in the organization.
You will be responsible for managing the product development process across your squad’s product vertical. You will oversee the prioritization, planning/roadmapping, cross-platform feature development, design/UX, QA, and performance analytics processes for the product vertical you own.
You will work with sales, business development, marketing, professional services, design, and engineering teams to organize and evaluate feature and functionality requests as well as to launch further iterations of our product. You will be the voice of the product —enforcing and maintaining a rigorous, disciplined focus on our go-to-market strategy. Through your efforts, you will ensure the success of the business objectives the product serves.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an ability to work independently and thrive with ambiguity.
Results you will deliver:
- A comprehensive product roadmap capturing the goals of your product’s strategy and vision
- Results-driven releases tied back to high-level KPIs that demonstrate progress against the goals you set in conjunction with your team and the rest of the company
- Weekly reports articulating the progress your delivery team has made towards those goals and the areas of opportunity still left untapped
- A high-functioning, collaborative product delivery team as demonstrated by throughput of ideas, speed to market, and progress against targeted goals
- A deep understanding of your customer, synthesized from customer interviews, data analysis, and relevant consumer science methodologies
- 6+ years of product management experience in an agile environment with distributed teams. 8-10+ years overall professional experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – you will have direct exposure to our CEO and must have the ability to communicate well at the executive level
- The know-how to manage expectations and collaborate well cross-functionally, especially with marketing, operations, engineering, and design teams
- Define metrics, build funnel reports, and analyze A/B testing results to understand user behavior
- High attention to detail across documents, releases, and metrics
- Competency in articulating how the features and products we deliver tie into the strategy and goals of our business and use that insight to drive team alignment and execution
- High expectations for both individual and team performance
- Aptness to focus on outcomes over releases and building customer value
- Embrace failure as an opportunity to learn
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and presentation software
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with consumer facing products
- Experience with m-commerce and/or e-commerce
- Good understanding of iOS, Android, and web platforms and the technology stacks underpinning each
- Good understanding of mobile and web analytics tools
- Understanding of statistical analysis and methods
Our mission is to help consumers avoid paying full price. Millions of people use our app and website every day to save money with low prices, location and ratings/reviews. In a first-of-its-kind fuel savings program, our pay program, Americans have saved more than $10 million since its launch in 2017. The company’s business solutions suite, provides Marketers and Retailers their best opportunity to maintain their information, manage their brand, and promote to their target consumer audience.