Senior UX Designer
Our client is a privately held technology company on the forefront of robotics. As they scale their Boston based team, they're looking for their next Senior UX Designer.
This is a fantastic role for someone interested in working on the white space challenges between interface design and robotic movement. The Senior Designer will work across product lines, pushing boundaries to solve systematic challenges.
The position comes with competitive compensation package and a spot on a talented, design obsessed team. Portfolio/samples of work that showcase an eye for detail are a must. Apply today!
- Collaborate on the software design process from research through wireframing and prototyping
- Create designs that connect the dots between user needs, data, and business goals
- Create pixel-perfect mockups of the end-to-end user experience
- Specify detailed systems of user interfaces, including typography, layout, and iconography
- Participate in collaborative work sessions with designers, developers and business stakeholders
- Champion UX within the organization
- 3+ years of software product design experience; mobile or hardware interface experience preferred
- Degree in HCI, Human Factors, or traditional BFA program
- Work examples that showcase visual or UX design work demonstrating strengths and attention to detail
- Fluency with design and prototyping tools
- Comfort in talking with engineers (software, electrical, and mechanical)