Our client, a global education brand, is eager to find a Senior Marketing Analyst for their team. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with cross functional teams to understand customer segments, and leverage your knowledge of automation best practices to create, execute, and track multi-channel digital marketing, email marketing, and direct mail campaigns. If you enjoy marketing data analysis, personalization, segmentation and automation, this role could be a great fit for you!
- Develop complex segmentation for cross channel campaigns (direct mail, email, digital)
- Develop and maintain automated communication journeys
- Develop and maintain integrations of marketing systems
- Design and execute A/B testing
- Provide insights on campaigns
- Optimize existing campaigns – workflows templates, segments, and data filters.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience in Adobe Campaign or similar marketing automation tools (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua)
- SQL experience
- Advanced Excel skills
- Exposure to or desire to learn PowerBI