Senior Marketing Manager
Our client is a global professional services firm. A leader in their space, they’re looking to add a Senior Marketing Manager to focus on growing a their healthcare practice.
The Senior Marketing Manager will develop and execute marketing programs for both new and existing clients. The right person will help shape GTM strategy, create sales enablement documents and execute key campaigns. This role will pay a salary of $130,000-$180,000, depending on experience.
This is a highly visible role supporting a large national team. The role comes with competitive compensation and collaboration with a talented group. Apply today!
• Work with industry leadership to identify market opportunities and target audiences
• Develop and manage market-specific campaigns, marketing collateral, events, and content
• Maintain a strong knowledge of respective market, including business trends and competitive landscape for legal services
• Identify potential press opportunities, and collaborate with broader team to drive exposure
• Work collaboratively to draft RFP responses, develop proposals, and create presentations
• Support BD efforts by identifying potential leads, collecting and sharing market and industry intelligence, and serving as firm ambassador
• Develop and maintain personal connections in the business community to help in lead generation
• 6+ years of marketing or business development role within a professional services, legal or financial services firm
• Demonstrated knowledge of the global marketplace for professional services
• Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
• Outstanding project management skills and the ability to juggle competing, shifting priorities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Consistent ability to meet deadlines
• Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work