Our client is a leading destination for consumers investigating green energy technologies. With a well respected brand trusted by consumers and the market, they’re looking for a Senior Manager of Communications and Brand to help achieve even greater success.
This is the perfect role for a brand marketer looking to join a mission driven organization with plans for major growth. The right candidate will bring a strong background in PR, messaging, and brand strategy. This role will a small group of dedicated marketers and report to the VP of Marketing.
The Senior Manager of Brand and Communications position comes with competitive compensation and a spot on a driven, mission driven team. This is a hybrid role that will sit in Boston 3 days a week. Apply today!
- Lead all brand marketing efforts, shaping brand voice and strategy in conjunction with marketing goals
- Develop and execute of communication strategies that drive brand visibility, enhance our corporate reputation, and foster customer engagement
- Collaborate with leadership to ensure communication efforts support business objectives and uphold the company’s values
- Serve as the steward of the client’s brand, partnering closely with other teams to ensure overall brand cohesion
- Lead social media marketing efforts, setting direction while overseeing content calendar
- Manage internal and 3rd party social media and PR partners
- 5+ years of experience in brand marketing, public relations, and/or corporate communications
- Proven track record of developing and executing brand marketing campaigns geared towards consumers and SMBs
- Familiarity with digital and social media platforms and their role in modern communication strategies
- Leadership skills with the ability to manage direct reports and influence a broader group
- Ability to work under pressure, manage multiple priorities, and adapt to changing circumstances
- Passion for greentech and sustainability a major plus