Senior Manager, Global Retention Marketing
We are the world’s leading reputation data and insights company. We provide the only global platform for data-driven insights on reputation, brand, and ESG. We specialize in working with Fortune 500 household brands, in the effort to shape the company’s reputation, transforming perception and sentiment into data that is measurable and actionable. Our gold-standard model draws from a longitudinal media and perception data set that allows us to advise our clients on how to prioritize, implement, and prove the impact of doing and saying the right things.
Addressing these challenges for today’s corporations – life after COVID, understanding how to enact DE&I principles, ongoing high expectations around innovation and ethics – is our everyday work. It’s meaningful, and tied to what’s happening now as the world pivots away from shareholder capitalism and toward stakeholder capitalism.
Our B2B SaaS model is the global standard for measuring and analyzing the sentiment of the world using proven data science models and machine learning techniques across industries and geographies.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of Retention Marketing to develop and execute marketing strategies that enhance customer engagement, satisfaction, and revenue across the customer journey. This role involves designing lifecycle marketing campaigns, creating strategic plans, and implementing advertising strategies using various media forms to support organizational goals related to feature and product releases, ongoing customer engagement, and client retention.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and execute lifecycle marketing strategies to maximize customer engagement and satisfaction
- Work closely with marketing operations team to develop strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, including onboarding, engagement, and retention
- Manage digital channel strategy and lifecycle execution
- Provide project and program-specific direction for HTML and CSS coding, ensuring adherence to standards and guidelines.
- Evolve lifecycle programs across all relevant platforms and channels to effectively reach customers
- Build comprehensive onboarding and loyalty program for customers
Professional Qualifications Required
- 4-5+ years of experience in lifecycle marketing and a passion for optimizing customer loyalty programs
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce strategies
- Excellent project management skills with attention to detail
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce preferred
- An independent, entrepreneurial drive with an enthusiasm for continuous testing, learning, and growth
This position is fully remote with the ability to work US East Coast based hours.
Some travel may be required.