Our Boston area client is a global biopharmaceutical company that develops transformative therapies for people living with a broad range of debilitating diseases. We have been engaged on a search for a Senior Manager of Corporate Communications. This person must be based in the Boston area. The client offers relocation. This person is expected to work in the office 2-3 days/week.
In this role, you will develop and implement communication programs that strengthen the company’s corporate reputation and advance its culture. This individual will be responsible for the management and execution of digital and employee communication channels (social media, web, intranet, etc.) and the creation of content to drive employee engagement. He/she will also provide support for corporate and product communication programs.
Is this you?
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Exceptional writer and project manager
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
In this role, you will
- Create and implement a corporate social media strategy to strengthen the company’s reputation and increase the thought leadership presence of senior leaders.
- Build and execute a social media content calendar; establish analytics to measure results.
- Manage the company’s employee communications channels, including the intranet and monthly newsletter. Track metrics and evolve channels to drive engagement.
- Proactively develop and execute an employee communications content calendar and find creative ways to tell stories and bring values to life.
- Manage the corporate website and help develop and implement a strategy to expand the site globally, working in partnership with international affiliates.
- Develop and edit materials for employee, corporate, and product communications including emails, fact sheets, talking points, and videos.
- 6+ years of communications experience at a PR agency supporting biopharma clients or at publicly traded biopharma companies
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage content for biopharma social channels
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and project management skills, with the ability to communicate complex science clearly and simply
- Experience building and executing employee communications programs that drive engagement
- Accustomed to managing multiple projects simultaneously with a sense of urgency
- Proven success working within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Knowledge of communication regulations for a publicly traded biopharmaceutical company
- Bachelor's Degree