Senior Insights Manager
We're looking for a Senior Insights Manager to join our team.
This role is ideal for leveraging our industry leading eCommerce Intelligence platform to develop a career in eCommerce, brand management, consulting, and the application of Big Data. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company in the eCommerce business intelligence space, while at the same time gaining exposure to the world’s largest consumer goods companies. Market Share & Digital Shelf business is growing rapidly across all departments, allowing flexibility for personal development in many areas.
- Ensure customer’s business needs are captured during onboarding and develop a successful engagement with key stakeholders throughout the relationship
- Using proprietary consulting frameworks and our data analytics platform to develop and present comprehensive, actionable, and accurate insights, both at the analyst as well as the executive levels
- Engage regularly with the customer to follow-up and support them in using and applying our data & insights
- You will lead group presentations over the phone as well as participate in onsite consulting engagements at clients’ offices
- Strong business judgement and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally are critical to your success in this role
- Advising multiple Fortune 500 companies regarding their portfolios across major retailers including Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Costco.com, and more
- 3+ years professional experience in analytics or consulting in the Consumer and Professional Goods / retailer space
- Prior eCommerce experience required, working with brands / retailers to optimize performance (Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Overstock.com, etc.)
- Strong understanding of eCommerce drivers e.g. SEO, content optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience presenting orally using Microsoft PowerPoint to individuals and groups
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Flexibility to travel as and when required
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Passion for the customer, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Excellent client engagement skills utilizing excellent verbal and written communications
- Intellectual curiosity & ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strategic thinker with ability to educate and train
- Dedication to quality, attention to detail, persistence and ability to follow through
- Ability to work cross-functionally at any level
We delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.