Our client is not your average full-service shop. They have established themselves as leaders in the events, video production, and brand activation space. They are now looking for a well-rounded Producer (senior level/full-time) with deep in-person and virtual event experience to join the team. This role will work across a mix of accounts, spanning a range of industries including technology, consumer, healthcare, and professional services.
Responsibilities (high level):
- Lead all planning and production of events alongside account, creative and technical teams
- Collaborate with clients to define event goals and objectives and ensure program plans align
- Build partnerships, manage, and develop a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set department priorities, to lead and work cooperatively to support their requirements
- Deliver and execute programs at quality levels that are on strategy and within budgeted guidelines
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Experience with creative and production teams to create experiential platforms
- 5+ years’ experience in events
- Agency production experience required
- BA/BS in Marketing or Business preferred