Our client is the leading company in next generation proteomics with services and products for precise, high-content protein quantification. They provide services to pharma, biotechnology, agriculture and life science companies globally. The company’s goal is to make next generation proteomics widely available through contract research services and a portfolio of innovative reagents and software products. They work with customers from early R&D to late clinical stages of the drug development pipeline.
We are looking for a highly entrepreneurial Senior Business Development Manager. This is a 100% remote position to be based in the Boston area. This is a great opportunity for someone who has one of these backgrounds
- At least 3 years of commercial business development experience working for providers of complex products or services. Has put sales/BD processes in place and has a clear interest in disruptive and innovative technologies, and their applications.
- 5+ years hands-on R&D experience in pharma or biotech, preferably involvement in omics/HTS/biomarker programs. Solid understanding of drug discovery pipeline (focus can be on early discovery, preclinical or clinical bioanalytics)
Do you fit one of the two profiles and possess the following characteristics?
- Consultative approach
- Able to explain highly technical and scientific information to a range of audiences
- Relationship builder
- Exemplary communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Motivated to drive business in an emerging market from both technical and strategic perspective
- MSc or PhD degree in life sciences, natural sciences or related subjects, knowledge in omics-related research is a plus