Job seeking Scientists, it's time to Cell-ebrate! Our client, a growing leader in transforming genomic medicines is hiring! This is an opportunity to be part of a brand-new team focused on AAV process development.
We're looking for 2 Scientists with a minimum of 3 years' experience in upstream or downstream process development.
In this role you will:
- Work with CMO to support either upstream/downstream activities during process development
- Independently Design and execute experiments
- Author and review technical protocols and reviews
- Lead biopharma operations, GxPs, ICH guidelines, process characterization, and technology transfer
- Act as the SME for AAV upstream or downstream process development
Successful candidates should have strong analytical capabilities, excellent communication skills, and have experience in one or more of the following:
- Column and membrane chromatography (e.g. affinity, ion exchange)
- Membrane filtration (NFF, TFF, viral filtration)
- Viral clearance study
- Continuous processing
- Process modeling
- Cell banking
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please let us know! Send your resume and cover letter today.