Scientist or Senior Scientist I/II, Cell Biology
Our client is at the forefront of developing innovative, small molecule therapeutics for cancer. We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Cell Biologist to play a pivotal role in their ambitious research projects. You will collaborate with colleagues from diverse disciplines to expedite the development of potential clinical candidates, with the goal of taking a program to candidate by the end of 2024. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to interview soon and join in on this invaluable adventure.
- Design and execute experiments to explore cellular and molecular processes related to research objectives
- Develop and optimize advanced cell-based assays, encompassing functional and phenotypic assessments.
- Conduct live-cell imaging and microscopy studies to visualize and analyze dynamic cellular processes.
- Generate, maintain, and characterize various cell lines to support ongoing projects.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to provide expert insights in cell biology and contribute to shaping research strategy
- Analyze and interpret experimental data, presenting findings to internal teams and external partners
- Stay updated on the latest advancements in cell biology and incorporate innovative techniques and technologies where applicable
- Assist in preparing scientific publications, patent applications, and regulatory submissions when necessary
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- Possess demonstrated success and experience working in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical sector
- Expertise in cell culture techniques, including primary cells and established cell lines
- Proficiency in microscopy, live-cell imaging, and image analysis
- Experience with bi functional molecules, laboratory automation and high-throughput screening
- Familiarity with gene editing techniques (e.g., CRISPR/Cas9) and 3D cell culture models
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- A strong publication record and the capability to contribute to scientific literature