Global pharma company here in Boston, MA is growing their Gene Therapy Division and looking to on-board a Scientist I/II, Analytical Development to their team! This role will be focused on the development of molecular and cell-based assays supporting their Gene Therapy programs. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop analytical methods for release and characterization of gene therapy vectors.
- Establish molecular and cell-based assay platforms to support rapid advancement of multiple programs.
- Provide subject matter expertise on method transfers/qualifications at CMO.
- Establish sample and data management platforms and strategy.
- Establish product specifications and contribute to regulatory filings.
- Effectively collaborate with a fully integrated team to facilitate the success of projects.
- PhD in Biochemistry, Cell & Molecular Biology, Genetics or related discipline and 2+ years experience required. Master’s degree and 10+ years experience or Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years experience considered.
- Direct industry experience developing molecular and/or cell-based release and characterization assays is required.
- Experience working with viral vectors for gene therapy is a plus.