Research Associate, Translational Biology
Location: Lexington, MA
You’ll Be Responsible For:
• Contribute to the translational research team helping us make novel discoveries to advance our pipeline assets.
• Deliver high-quality data to enable the identification of novel predictive and pharmacodynamic biomarkers and understanding the mechanism of action of our small molecule inhibitors.
• Perform a wide variety of cellular and molecular techniques in addition to development of novel assays regarding DNA damage repair-related techniques.
• Work closely with peers in the analysis and interpretation of results to help advance our scientific priorities
• Work collaboratively with our multi-disciplinary team of researchers from discovery, translational, and clinical functions.
• Presenting findings to team and management when called upon with clear communication and ability to report key data points.
You’ll Bring With You:
• BS/MS in molecular or cellular biology 1-5 years experience in translational biology with oncology focus preferred.
• Extensive experience in cell culture techniques with cancer cell lines, including multi-well assays to evaluate viability and molecular endpoints.
• Experience with assay development including: western blotting, qPCR, immuno-precipitation, and hands-on experience with CRISPR, RNAi, and small molecule inhibitor treatment of cancer cell lines.
• Experience with DNA damage repair-related techniques and assays is a plus
• Ability to capture and analyze data with clear communication across the organization to peers and supervisors.
• Ability to adapt to a variety of program demands on various project as called upon.
• Eager attitude with ability to immerse and learn from peers and the courage to say, “I don’t know” and to ask for help from peers and manager when needed.