Our client is start-up in the Boston/Cambridge area with over 100+ million in venture capital funding and innovative technologies. They are leveraging the expertise of an industry-experienced leadership team and collaborations with large pharma to develop therapeutics for various indications in immunology/inflammation and oncology.
The ideal candidate will assist in performing biophysical and biochemical assays to enable hit finding and lead optimization in early stage discovery programs.
- Strong technical skill set in protein biophysics or biochemistry.
- Hands-on experience in biochemical and biophysical assay development, such as SPR , ITC, TR-FRET, ALPHAscreen, etc. Experience with Biacore is a plus.
- Understanding of signaling pathways, protein homeostasis, and regulation of gene expression.
- B.S./M.S. in Biology, Biochemistry, or related field with a minimum of 2+ years of relevant laboratory experience. Biotechnology or pharmaceutical experience is a plus.
- Evidence of implementing new techniques and ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to present results to internal and external audiences.
Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered and must be commutable to the Boston/Cambridge area or able to relocate with very limited assistance.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.