Research Associate or Senior Research Associate, Molecular Biology/Cell Assays/Screening
Our client is a Boston-based biotech startup revolutionizing protein therapeutics. We are seeking a Research Associate or Senior Research Associate to join their team. This is a great opportunity if you have strong molecular biology, mammalian cell culture and/or screening assays experience, and if you’re interested in gaining exposure to a wide variety of techniques and focus areas including protein production and purification, cell-free expression, library cloning, cancer cell biology, genetic selections, phage display, automation, etc. In this role, you’ll participate in moving drug discovery programs forward using high-throughput and multiplexed screening technologies!
If you’re interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and interview soon.
- Design/execute molecular biology and cell-based assays to compare and rank drug designs
- Help develop and optimize new screening assays
- Provide routine cell line maintenance and tissue culture facility day-to-day tasks
- Keep detailed record of experimental work in ELN
- Effectively communicate findings to the team
What you’ll need to be successful:
- B.A. or B.S. or M.S. degree in biology, biochemistry, bioengineering or similar with 1 year minimum of full-time wet lab experience in experimental biology
- Mammalian cell culture and sterile technique proficiency
- Biochemical and/or cell-based screening assays expertise
- Hands-on experience with basic molecular biology techniques including but not limited to SDS-PAGE, western blot, ELISA, etc.
- Design and execution of cloning projects experience is preferred
- Experience with high throughput screening or selections with DNA or protein libraries is preferred
- Protein production, phage display, FACS, or T cell assays experience is preferred
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.