Research Associate II, High Throughput Screening
Our client is a pre-IPO oncology discovery company in Cambridge with well recognized founders and innovative opening clinical trials. We are seeking a Research Associate to join their team. If you’re interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply and interview soon.
- Execute high throughput multiplexed screening assays
- Analyze the screening data and identify structure-activity relationships
- Record and present data to the broad team
- Maintain tissue culture lab
- Advance multiplexed screening workflows, with the objective of rapidly optimizing and progressing molecules towards the clinic
- BS or MS in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry, or related field.
- 2+ years of industry experience required
- Experience with mammalian cell culture, automation, liquid chromatography, and mass spectrometry instrumentation and software
- Ability to improve existing workflows, troubleshoot problems, and develop and implement solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work on-site and attend in-person meetings