Great opportunity to join a large, commercially successful cell therapy and immuno-oncology company in the suburbs of NYC and Philadelphia. They are rapidly preparing for commercialization of CAR-T and other cell therapies and are actively expanding their Flow Cytometry group.
The main function of this role is supporting QC bioanalytical testing for the release of clinical and commercial products and assist with training and assay transfer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Perform testing of the in-process, final product, and stability samples.
• Develop, write and execute methods, protocols, reports and other related documents.
• Review all data in accordance with applicable procedures and cGMP requirements and ensure all testing is performed in a compliant manner.
• Perform assigned tasks within a CAPA, deviation, or project and participate in continuous improvement efforts. This may include taking a leadership role for projects and communicating with management regarding task completion, roadblocks, and needs.
• Prepare and present continuous improvement projects to management.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Qualified candidates will have a BS or higher and 5+ years of life sciences experience post their degree (or 3+ for Associate Scientist) and scientific knowledge in the characterization and transfer of therapeutic products. Must have demonstrated experience working with polychromatic flow cytometry panels and flow cytometry data analysis. Experience with BD FACSCanto is preferred.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.