Our client is a boutique, integrated marketing agency that works across healthcare, technology, real estate and nonprofit clients. Their scope of work runs the gamut from digital media campaigns to website content/SEO to print production. Having established a name for themselves over the last 30 years, their clients trust their work and bring repeat business time and time again.
We’re recruiting for a Project Manager / Associate Account Manager position who will assist in managing client relationships. Someone who can bring ideas to life, is resourceful and proactive.
- Monitor and evaluate the success of campaigns and projects, meet client deadlines and expectations, and meet financial benchmarks
- Utilize database to create and track projects, track time, and keep assignment notes
- Assist in creating clear and concise marketing plans for each client
- Develop and negotiate pitches, proposals and budgets
- Collaborate with internal teams and external vendors
- Prepare reports for clients on campaign status, analytics/metrics, and other reports as needed
- 3+ years’ experience within a marketing/ad agency
- Experience working on branding, marketing strategy, digital media + offline campaigns
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Ability to think strategically, creatively and analytically
- Bachelor’s degree