HireMinds has been engaged by MN&Co, a full-service strategic media management and marketing solutions agency, on a search to find their newest Programmatic Trader/Supervisor. Their clients range from healthcare, education, finance, retail, technology, travel/tourism and advocacy. They approach all media projects with an eye to brand integration and implementation that works for each medium – TV, radio, out-of-home, print, and multi-channel digital platforms.
The Programmatic Trader/Supervisor is responsible for the day to day planning, management and optimization of programmatic media buys. They will be well-versed at planning, optimizing and analyzing campaigns for multiple accounts, and instrumental in ensuring media strategy and data accuracy for the purposes of reporting and analysis. The ideal candidate should have the ability to find key performance insights and be confident communicating opportunities to clients.
- Planning campaigns across programmatic platforms, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, budget and bidding strategy, and targeting
- Executing, managing, and optimizing campaigns across all platforms on a daily basis, including monitoring, tracking, QA, and evaluating campaign performance based on client KPIs and maintaining detailed optimization logs
- Analyzing data to perform ongoing optimizations to copy/creative, landing pages, and bids
- Developing and presenting insight-rich bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting
- Support with the evaluation of new adtech platforms
- Contributing to improvements in processes, both technical and business, maintain and update process documentation
- 2-5 years’ experience at an agency, DSP, or Bid Management Technology Company
- DSP experience a must – Adelphic, DV360 or any comparable DSP (Amazon, Trade Desk, Yahoo, etc.,)
- Experience trafficking programmatic campaigns and generating/implementing tags preferred
- Knowledge of Google Sheets/Excel, and general data analysis
- Experience crafting and delivering client reporting and presentations
- Knowledge of Ad Serving technologies a plus