Product Marketing Manager
Our client is a software company that helps power dozens of mobile applications. Fresh off of a major round of funding, they're looking for a Product Marketing Manager to improve their go-to-market strategy.
This is the perfect role for a product marketer looking to shape messaging and content strategy for a fast growing startup. The right candidate will drive GTM strategy, partnering closely with sales and the product team.
In return, the Product Marketing Manager will join a talented group led by successful startup veterans. Compensation is competitive and the role is very remote friendly (NYC office for who wants one).
- Build marketing materials and content to ensure messaging is being amplify product awareness
- Own and execute product launches and industry-focused campaigns
- Collaborate with demand generation stakeholders to support events, run webinars and other campaigns
- Work with Marketing, Business Development, and Sales to support internal and partner sales teams with enablement and collateral
- 3+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Track record of developing content and marketing campaigns
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Experience collaborating with partners or channel vendors
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills, both written and verbal