Principal Scientist, Translational Biology
Location: Watertown, MA
You’ll Be Responsible For:
• Conceiving, designing, and overseeing biology in vitro and in vivo studies to demonstrate efficacy, discover and validate pathways and biomarkers associated with mechanism of action (MOA) and drug response.
• Identify and successfully work with contract research organizations (CROs) and consultants to design and execute studies to demonstrate proof-of-concept (POC).
• Collaborate and contribute to multi-disciplinary drug development teams in support of multiple pipeline programs.
• Effective communication ability in conveying study results to internal and external audiences including leadership team, partners, and in attendance at scientific conferences.
You’ll Bring With You:
• Ph.D. with 3+ years, or M.S. with 8+ years, of experience in a biopharmaceutical or biotech industry setting.
• Demonstrated expertise in molecular cell biology and in vivo efficacy studies.
• Biology expertise in the study of hematology, inflammatory diseases, immunology, or anemia research areas.
• A successful track record of CRO oversight and existing relationships with ability to achieve deliverables.
• Collaborative team-first mentality with ability to contribute to teams expertise with translational assay development insights of discovery biomarkers.
•Ability to work in a fast-paced biotech environment and adapt to changing demands