Our client is a pre-IPO oncology discovery company in Cambridge with well recognized founders and innovative opening clinical trials. We are seeking a Principal Scientist to join their biology team and report directly to the EVP, Biology.
If you’re interested, please contact email@example.com to apply and interview soon.
- Design, develop and perform relevant assays and biological experiments
- Develop and execute on strategies to elucidate MOA and identify preclinical biomarkers
- Record, analyze & present data to team and leadership
- Coordinate with CRO’s to support research goals
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Ph.D. and 7+ years of experience in cancer biology
- Hands-on experience with CRISPR and/or RNAi for target validation is a must
- Cell based assay development expertise
- Experience in drug discovery and hit-to-lead process is a must
- Proficiency in biochemical, molecular, and cellular techniques including Western blotting, qPCR, transfection, immunofluorescence and/or live imaging techniques and immunohistochemistry, etc.
- Demonstrated experience working with CROs
- Experience training junior scientists is preferred / not required
- Skilled with in vivo models & sample analysis is preferred / not required
- Track record of high-level scientific publications
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.