Principal Brand Designer (Creative Director)
Our client, a leader in their space, is looking for a creative director to develop the vision of their global brand. The Principal Brand Designer will develop design systems, ensure brand continuity across products, and set visual direction for new products.
The right candidate will bring their UX/UI skills and creative skills to a variety of projects. They will be adept at influencing groups on the importance of design and brand standards. This is a permanent, full time position with competitive salary and benefits. Apply today!
- Develop the visual identity of my client’s global brand
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to develop visual concepts for new product launches
- Develop a design system to share a cohesive brand story for our brands across a variety of media
- Develops a compelling visual design direction, working with design team to ensure implementation
- Identify and champion innovative design approaches, spanning process, organization, and technology
- 8+ years in a visual design, art direction or creative direction
- Experience implementing and maintaining visual brand elements for a large organization
- Ability to communicate designs effectively through sketches, storyboards, mockups, and prototypes
- Technical skills with a variety of design tools spanning ACS, Sketch and Invision
- Excellent grasp of typography, color, rhythm, alignment, balance, texture and layout
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, flexibility, and time management skills