Our Boston-based client is an award-winning boutique PR firm dedicated to consumer technology clients. They’ve developed a fantastic culture committed to growing, learning and collaboration. Their exceptionally low turnover is proof! Plus, throw in some fun perks like team lunches & outings, a flex WFH policy, a dog friendly office and professional development stipends… it’s a no brainer!
They are looking to add a (Sr.) Account Manager to their team. This person will make a huge impact on the business by owning the relationship of a top client as an extension of their internal team.
- Strategically plan and execute PR programs across media relations, content creation, social media and event management
- Monitor, report and evaluate campaign success
- Own strong relationships with the media and regularly attend press events
- Manage and mentor a team of 3-4 PR professionals
- Participate in new business proposals
- 5-8 years’ experience within a PR agency or consumer technology startup
- Prior team management experience
- Deep knowledge of the technology sector, or another complex industry
- Experience with crisis communications
- Strong written and presentation skills