The Manager, Paid Social Media, is the resident expert for all paid social programs and platforms. They will plan, implement, manage and report on all paid social platform campaigns across clients.
- Oversee development of paid social media program strategies and analysis for clients, collaborating closely with Integrated Media Planning Team and Measurement Analytics teams
- Articulate the role of paid social within overall client media campaigns, as well as organic social strategy and influencer programs
- Execute paid media directly in social platforms including Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok specifically.
- Leverage planning and forecasting tools within platforms to inform budgets, bid strategies, and target audiences
- Train and oversee Junior team members in paid social program development
- Working knowledge of the paid social media space and related self-serve platforms, including FB/IG, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest
- Experience in delivering initiatives on-time with ability to manage multiple campaigns in a fast-paced setting
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability, and act on client goals and objectives in a technical environment
- Must be able to analyze data and draw critical insights to identify opportunities and make specific recommendations
- 3-5+ years’ experience at an agency or in-house brand marketing team
- Experience in self-serve paid social platforms (listed above)
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio, Google Sheets/Excel, and general data analysis a plus
- Experience crafting and delivering client reporting and presentations