Social Advertising Manager
Our client is a consumer goods company with a burgeoning ecommerce team. On track for their best year ever, they're looking for a Social Advertising Manager to join the team.
This is the perfect role for an analytically minded PPC marketer with deep Facebook experience. The right candidate will drive paid social strategy, optimizing FB campaigns while testing new social channels. They'll join a talented group of digital marketers. This full time position comes with competitive compensation and a spot on a great team. Apply today!
- Manage day to day operations of acquisition, retargeting, and remarketing campaigns across Facebook
- Own social marketing channels, setting strategies and managing budgets
- Identify, test, and measure new ideas that drive revenue growth
- Build a data-driven approach to making decisions about social advertising strategies
- Communicate results, insights, and recommendations to marketing and finance teams
- 4+ years of professional experience within PPC, with at least 2 years of social experience
- Experience building and optimizing Facebook campaigns
- Fluency with the metrics of measuring success
- Understanding of how social advertising fits into a larger customer acquisition strategy
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience or curiosity with SQL, R, or Python preferred