Integrated Media Planning Supervisor
Our client – a Boston-based full-service independent marketing agency is hiring an Integrated Media Planning Supervisor to lead the day-to-day management of media strategy and execution for her/his clients. The Supervisor will bring a comprehensive knowledge of both the media industry and her/his clients’ businesses, while successfully supervising the management of media projects, workflow, and support staff.
The ideal candidate will have experience executing multi-channel campaigns, as well as crafting the strategies that dictated those initiatives. Additional experience should include excellent communication skills, a solid background in both writing and presenting plans, and is a team player who is adept at working with internal analytics, brand management, digital, organic social, production and creative teams.
- Manage and oversee all day-to-day media planning responsibilities for designated assignment, acting as trusted and reliable media resource for colleagues and clients alike
- Act as supervisory checkpoint for media documents and deliverables
- Develop and present highly strategic media plans, recommendations, reporting and POVs, delegating as appropriate and guiding their team members’ development—in the crafting of plans and recommendations, as well as the tools and skills necessary to build those deliverables
- Along with Media Director and Associate Media Directors, train, manage, supervise, and evaluate Assistant Planners, Planners and/or Senior Planners to guide their growth and contributions
- Develop productive relationships beyond immediate media teams; including brand, creative, analytics, social and strategic planning teams as appropriate—as well as with clients
- 4+ years of strong Digital Media planning and buying experience
- Experience in working with dedicated media buying specialists, both in- and out-of-house, including platform teams, paid social, broadcast and PPC
- Experience in integration with Analytics team and measurement methodologies with a keen understanding of goals and KPI development
- Additional traditional media planning and/or buying experience (TV, Radio, Print, OOH) is preferred, but not required
- Strong computer skills including media research and planning tools: MRI, Scarborough, ComScore, Nielsen, Google Suite